Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
@Onion Ring Roll yes but not because she's prepping but so they can dress themselves. These ones are vile.. She's more concerned she's being confronted as a bad mother than being an actual bad mother. Who sends their daughter to school with no nickers on? Who expects their at the time 3 year old to dress themselves to the point of wearing no nickers more than once?
Wow!

ā€œSo I can get a parking spaceā€ šŸ’€šŸ’€

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She doesnā€™t think that itā€™s an issue that her daughter has gone to school with no knickers on? She didnā€™t have time to check her ? All she has to do is get two of them out the house & because she was rushing to be 45 mins early because she canā€™t park her car, she didnā€™t have time to give 10 seconds to check her daughter had underwear on, on more than one occasion, but itā€™s not a big deal? Iā€™d say thatā€™s a very big deal !! Itā€™s a basic need not met. Again, instead of acknowledging her own behaviour, itā€™s someone elseā€™s fault.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
She doesnā€™t think that itā€™s an issue that her daughter has gone to school with no knickers on? She didnā€™t have time to check her ? All she has to do is get two of them out the house & because she was rushing to be 45 mins early because she canā€™t park her car, she didnā€™t have time to give 10 seconds to check her daughter had underwear on, on more than one occasion, but itā€™s not a big deal? Iā€™d say thatā€™s a very big deal !! Itā€™s a basic need not met. Again, instead of acknowledging her own behaviour, itā€™s someone elseā€™s fault.
Imagine what she would have to say about this if it was someone elseā€™s child!

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Sheā€™s rude, sheā€™s obnoxious, sheā€™s a liar & sheā€™s a bully. Sheā€™s difficult & she still wants her dummy at 4.

ALL THOSE THINGS ARE YOUR fING FAULT !!!

This is the lowest point for me. No knickers, Son canā€™t count & then this. Letā€™s gaslight the teacher into saying itā€™s not a black eye so you donā€™t feel bad about being a se Mum.

Canā€™t wait for the clap back.

Apr 16, 2023
@Va missing COL a payment! Considering she admits to giving her a "bolloking" when it happened I think we know it was at her and not too her. I am honestly so sad. The way she speaks with so much venom about her?? I've said "my kids being difficult today" or "I can't wait for bedtime and a glass (bottle) of wine tonight" but I've never and would never describe my kids the way she does hers. Honestly this is beyond bad.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
@Va missing COL a payment! Considering she admits to giving her a "bolloking" when it happened I think we know it was at her and not too her. I am honestly so sad. The way she speaks with so much venom about her?? I've said "my kids being difficult today" or "I can't wait for bedtime and a glass (bottle) of wine tonight" but I've never and would never describe my kids the way she does hers. Honestly this is beyond bad.
And itā€™s even worse she is saying all this to someone she has only known 5 minutes.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Didnā€™t alieen also say she took her child to the zoo when they met with no knickers on???? Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve heard this!!! Let me do some digging later on when Iā€™m back home and see if I have it saved anywhere because I am certain this was said
KKs child, not Rosie. Sorry I typed too quickly and didnā€™t make sense.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Didnā€™t alieen also say she took her child to the zoo when they met with no knickers on???? Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve heard this!!! Let me do some digging later on when Iā€™m back home and see if I have it saved anywhere because I am certain this was said
You mean you are not at home dedicating your whole life to KK and this thread? I thought we were all jealous lonely A cups with no life because we spend 24/7 watching KK and posting on here šŸ˜±