Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
And instead of staying low which i would ,but then i wouldnt do content in a kids playarea, but i wouldn't sell myself online to old creeps for pennies either, shes on here on her many accounts, fkn tragic

She could lay low, she could apologise, she could get therapy. So many things she could do but instead she'll continue the same toxic cycle of behaviour until she's know around the world for the scum that she is, and will always be.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Hahahaa you're so pathetic. YOU LOSE. Over and over and OVER again. YOU LOSE and we continue to expose you, laugh at you. We find it fing hilarious when you retaliate and come on here or post repeated nonsense on your social media because we know YOU ARE TRIGGERED! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahahaa you're so pathetic. YOU LOSE. Over and over and OVER again. YOU LOSE and we continue to expose you, laugh at you. We find it fing hilarious when you retaliate and come on here or post repeated nonsense on your social media because we know YOU ARE TRIGGERED! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's just sad. Outed for abusing her children and being a pedo and she's on here? You wanna do some damage control KKK for when the police and social come knocking. I wonder how many of the 116.9k viewers on tiktok are local, social or police🤔

Apr 16, 2023
Is that child abusing nonce w actually on here throwing out year 7 insults to people?

You have no shame KK. Instead of trying to get the last word on here (will never happen) why not delete all posts of your kids as your pedo friends are en route to your pages. Think up an explanation as to WHY you gave your daughter a black eye. Work on why you have such venom towards your daughter.

Oh and you do not have ADHD you whopper. You are just a twisted do.
Yes the nonce is here ,must of sent kids to bed with the tablet

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Yes the nonce is here ,must of sent kids to bed with the tablet

Well it it 10 to 6, they've probably been in bed about an hour already 🙈
Is she really comparing being on here as being as horrific as abusing children, cheating on your partner and making OF content in children's play areas? I've said it many times and I'll say it again - you can't argue with stupid and KK is the definition of STUPID. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Being on here is like gossiping with mates, only she wouldn't know anything about that. Honestly I don't think anyone gives a s about her threats because none of us hit our kids and put our flaps online, unlike her.