Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Any normal person would be if they had been exposed the way she has. But seeing as she is an uneducated, narcissistic b she will instead try to retaliate. However not much trumps what she is and what she has done.
Oooh I wonder what she will do, I'm here for it whatever it is 🤤😂

May 10, 2023
I'm just derailing a tad. KK I have to know - who told you that this was a look?! Please I'm cringing so bad. You look like Miss Piggy in heels and don't get me started on those extensions. I bet those boots stink worse after she squeezed her trotters in, than when she first received them from vinted. Go get a shower you scabby cow.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
What in the name of social services is going on here!

KK, just bore off. You’ve been outted and exposed for what you really are. No one, apart from yourself is to blame for your own actions and words.

I would really suggest laying low. Those TikTok’s are at over 100k views! Please do one decent thing for your children over this half term and stay off the internet when you know you’re going to attract all sorts of wrongens to your page, who no doubt will be around your kids sooner or later if they bribes with you a reduced meal deal.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Imagine doing a TikTok thanking people for exposing you as a pervert and a child beater 😳😳. Enjoying the attention it’s bringing. Nah, that’s sick Kayleigh. Makes me wonder if poor Bobby has been on the receiving end too. It’s scary what thoughts she has in her head about children. Sorry to say it but it’s not normal
I wouldn’t be surprised if both her kids was on the receiving end.

Apr 16, 2023
I'm just derailing a tad. KK I have to know - who told you that this was a look?! Please I'm cringing so bad. You look like Miss Piggy in heels and don't get me started on those extensions. I bet those boots stink worse after she squeezed her trotters in, than when she first received them from vinted. Go get a shower you scabby cow.
Aw i was cringing myself along with laughing my arse off, she has no clue how to dress for her age there was a mixture of 12 yr old in your 20s, 30s all rolled or should i say poured into 1 outfit, the boots man 🙈 no, no, no not that type, and comes to summit when you have to use talk to get them on ,it means there 2 fkn small KK

Apr 16, 2023
Imagine doing a TikTok thanking people for exposing you as a pervert and a child beater 😳😳. Enjoying the attention it’s bringing. Nah, that’s sick Kayleigh. Makes me wonder if poor Bobby has been on the receiving end too. It’s scary what thoughts she has in her head about children. Sorry to say it but it’s not normal
100% agree, and the ppl that think that's ok are fkd up in head aswell

May 23, 2023
Goggle how an actual cow walks and then go back to this video. I’m not even joking!!!!

May 23, 2023
The Yam thread just looks like a Laura thread named after me cos of her changing all her usernames today 🤣🤣🤣 BUT IT’S PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME AND HAVE BEEF WITH ME AND NOBODY ELSE BECAUSE WE’RE NOT PATRICIA

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still waiting for all that tea on me, when you have some of that, maybe people will give a do about your opinion as much as they do about mine (which they don’t according to some of your posts) 💀💀💀💀💀
Pumpkin picking with your new date, kids and ex….what did ever happen to that new date? I find it hard to keep up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣