May 29, 2023
For what, my sweet thing
Should you share your t
To see sweet youths and throw a punt
For why do you subject them to this?
A bairn na heigh deserves a sweet kiss
Alas we can brawl with words so sweet
Just take heed that those young eggs deserve lives so sweet
You’ll do anything to shift the attention back to you won’t you.

jabbalockjaw

Oct 2, 2023
I wish I was a beanie toy
On a bungee string
So every time I threw it at Cheese
It would spring back to throw it again
Weren't you accused of touching your kids up by your ex wife who reported you to the police or ? Because I've heard those voicenotes . Play with fire.

jabbalockjaw

Oct 2, 2023
No, you have me confused with one of your ex do buddies who you claimed on voice note a you. Sound familiar?

By all means, produce that voicenote receipt
Your becoming very lousy with your mouth and what's spilling out of it that's getting you in trouble more and more each day. The conversations have been recovered by the way :).

Have a nice night :). P.s also I'd be very careful about a current on going case concerning that . Again very silly boy.

You really need to get over it. Your behaviour is deranged.

May 23, 2023
Your becoming very lousy with your mouth and what's spilling out of it that's getting you in trouble more and more each day. The conversations have been recovered by the way :).

Have a nice night :). P.s also I'd be very careful about a current on going case concerning that . Again very silly boy.

Shut up you fat t 🙄

May 23, 2023

And don’t reply to me either you ginger child abusing prick x