Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Again you’re making assumptions about me, haven’t watched Kayleigh’s social media in well over a year, hadn’t been on here in months but I did see Jodie’s TikTok’s appear on my fyp.
You keep telling yourself I’m Kayleigh if it makes your little tiny brain feel better.
So glad jodies tiktok made it on your fyp, that's what we were trying to do get it out there

Apr 16, 2023
What type of man talks to any woman this way, regardless of who she is or what she may have said. You're vile. No woman in this thread would let you speak like that to them in real life. You really are low life scum. I pity any woman that goes out with you, if this is what's in your head. I don't know any man in his 50s that would talk to any woman like this. you literally make my skin crawl
Yet here you still are only 1 person vile in this chat and thats you KK, the 1 that met up with paul who paid for all your meals and more and the 1 you were declaring how much you really liked and enjoyed being with, your words pet

Apr 16, 2023
What type of man talks to any woman this way, regardless of who she is or what she may have said. You're vile. No woman in this thread would let you speak like that to them in real life. You really are low life scum. I pity any woman that goes out with you, if this is what's in your head. I don't know any man in his 50s that would talk to any woman like this. you literally make my skin crawl
What type of woman does of content in a kids playarea, what type of person gives a bloke a blow job in their kids bedroom, oh and what type of woman talks to their kid with such venom and blacks their eye 🤔

Nov 13, 2023
What type of woman does of content in a kids playarea, what type of person gives a bloke a blow job in their kids bedroom, oh and what type of woman talks to their kid with such venom and blacks their eye 🤔
The same type of woman that Paul took on a date, he wasn’t bothered about all of that before he met her was he. Has he shared his side of the conversations ? I bet he hasn’t.

Last edited: