Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
The inbreds are back in the room. Some people just stand out a mile off as being very troubled, emotionally unstable, unlikeable do wits don't they?
Oh Karen please don't talk about yourself like that. Somebody I'm sure does like you, not me obvs, but I'm sure there's someone. Have you tried meditation, some deep breathing or some CBT?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Funny how some knew my last post was aimed at them 🤣 shift must be finished and they're all free at the same time again. Like I said, coordinate your time and go and help KK to work on her emotional instability and support her children so they don't turn out as sociopathic as their mother. Otherwise we will be looking at the future faces of crimewatch.

Apr 16, 2023
Funny how some knew my last post was aimed at them 🤣 shift must be finished and they're all free at the same time again. Like I said, coordinate your time and go and help KK to work on her emotional instability and support her children so they don't turn out as sociopathic as their mother. Otherwise we will be looking at the future faces of crimewatch.
Think it's to late for KK and her kids, shes damaged them already

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
And your children are doing what exactly?

Nov 13, 2023
What’s it like to be hyper fixated on someone? Get help!