Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Funny how some knew my last post was aimed at them 🤣 shift must be finished and they're all free at the same time again. Like I said, coordinate your time and go and help KK to work on her emotional instability and support her children so they don't turn out as sociopathic as their mother. Otherwise we will be looking at the future faces of crimewatch.
Oh god darling I don't work shifts. Had a wonderful afternoon out with my daughter, lunch at a little Italian place, bit of shopping, coffee and a catch up. Absolutely no interest whatsoever in helping Kayleigh out, why don't you offer, being as you're so knowledgeable and so worried about her kids?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Oh god darling I don't work shifts. Had a wonderful afternoon out with my daughter, lunch at a little Italian place, bit of shopping, coffee and a catch up. Absolutely no interest whatsoever in helping Kayleigh out, why don't you offer, being as you're so knowledgeable and so worried about her kids?
How lovely for you. Even if it was completely made up, but guess we will never know 🤣🤣🤣 also why would I want to help that orange Striped w who is clearly challenged in the mental capacity department? Some people are too car gone help and she is one of them. You don't have to help her either if you think the same.

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
Imagine living in a small town and the people that live there see the nasty comments you’ve been making on a gossip site. I’m sure the school mums would have loads to say about that.
You are literally a stalker. There’s a programe on Netflix about stalkers. It’s you all over. 🥴🥴 Aileen go play with your kids. you won’t ever be relevant, accept it.

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
How lovely for you. Even if it was completely made up, but guess we will never know 🤣🤣🤣 also why would I want to help that orange Striped w who is clearly challenged in the mental capacity department? Some people are too car gone help and she is one of them. You don't have to help her either if you think the same.
It was your suggestion that I help her Karen I was politely declining and asking you to take up your own suggestion for the sake of her poor children and crime watch

Nov 13, 2023
You are literally a stalker. There’s a programe on Netflix about stalkers. It’s you all over. 🥴🥴 Aileen go play with your kids. you won’t ever be relevant, accept it.
Says the people who compiled a (fake) dossier to email ( didn’t happen) to social services. As I asked someone just now what’s it like to be hyper fixed on someone to the point of obsession? You look have been spouting the same old s for the last 6mths. At least attempt to get some new material.

Apr 16, 2023
Says the people who compiled a (fake) dossier to email ( didn’t happen) to social services. As I asked someone just now what’s it like to be hyper fixed on someone to the point of obsession? You look have been spouting the same old s for the last 6mths. At least attempt to get some new material.
You bring new content daily KK

Apr 16, 2023
And how do you know it wasn't sent 🤔

Apr 12, 2023
Does make me giggle, you lot all jumping up and down, saying I'm wound up by anything you have to say. It really is quite funny when you retort as if I'm Kayleigh, getting all hot and bothered, name calling, shouting about things I've never done, because I'm not her.

So carry on shouting at me about things another person is doing if it makes you feel better, you look like complete twats, but you do you

Ludicrous the lot of you
You can keep saying “you’re not her” but it doesn’t make it true 💅

I ain’t heard no one shouting or saying you’re wound up but you seem to be spending A LOT of time on here for someone who’s not affected by us 🤣 Make it make sense b!