Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 18, 2023
Is there shame in admitting you need a little help? That’s what both children and adult social services are there for, silly goose.
Imagine mocking someone who had the balls to finally admit they are struggling, that’s KK levels that behaviour.
Where did I say there was shame? RECEIPTS?
I was responding to you saying it didn’t happen so you’re going back on that then? 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Remember when KK cried because she had to be told by the school it wasn't normal her kid couldn't count to 10 because she is a thick useless neglectful t who didn't even realise?
That would be 1 very neglectful parent, the same parent that sent a child into school with no underwear because at 3/4 they should be doing everything for themselves apparently

Apr 16, 2023
Is there shame in admitting you need a little help? That’s what both children and adult social services are there for, silly goose.
Imagine mocking someone who had the balls to finally admit they are struggling, that’s KK levels that behaviour.
What, need help in teaching a child to count to 10 or remembering to put underwear on a child before school ,maybe if she spent less time flashing her gunt and talking to her phone, or maybe if she spent less time shagging people who she doesn't even know and cruising in cars and spent that time teaching them ABCs and counting, they would be more advanced than they are its pure neglect, lazy parenting

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
What, need help in teaching a child to count to 10 or remembering to put underwear on a child before school ,maybe if she spent less time flashing her gunt and talking to her phone, or maybe if she spent less time shagging people who she doesn't even know and cruising in cars and spent that time teaching them ABCs and counting, they would be more advanced than they are its pure neglect, lazy parenting
Did I say any of that?
No. I just said there’s no shame in admitting you need help. Don’t put words into my mouth thank you, love.