Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
None of us have voiced an opinion about Kayleigh…on a thread about kayleigh

So we made up our own thread…which failed

So we’re back to voice our opinion about somebody else…which is failing

So now we’re just typing for the sack of it because we have suck amazing lives but feel it’s our absolute duty to expose people being abbblist instead of exposing pedos, rapists and the crud of society because we know Shakespeare and mandarin and eat chilli for lunch #madeit 🤌🏾

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Not sure you should be spouting about lack of intelligence, when you have stated a fact, that you couldn’t possibly know if it’s true or not … a fact is something that is known to have happened or to exist, especially something for which proof exists, or about which there is information.
Proof or information you do not have 🤦‍♀️about this person or her face
But I have proof and information on the correlation between overuse of emojis and being as thick as pig s 🙂

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
It’s funny the same people who said they had muted us are replying. FOMO is a terrible thing isn’t it!!
None have us has voiced any sort of opinion about Kayleigh you’ve all just decided we are pro. Your tiny little brains seem incapable of understanding that people can dislike what she’s doing and equally dislike what you lot are doing.
It’s bizarre behaviour, really bizarre.
But it’s equally bizarre that you keep coming onto a page to tell everyone you dislike what they’re doing … where no one gives a do about your opinions … that’s bizarre, really fing bizarre

Apr 16, 2023
7 years later and still spouting the same se because she continues to find herself in the same position over and over again. For the half wits amongst us the number 7 comes after 6 and before 8, don't say I don't offer help to the needy and challenged.
7 years 🤣 yes i can see she's really changed her life around 🤣🤣🤣 for the 1 that knows all about emojis the 3 laughing faces means pmsl not actually peeing, i'll leave that to KK for when she does her content in a playarea

Apr 12, 2023
It’s funny the same people who said they had muted us are replying. FOMO is a terrible thing isn’t it!!
None have us has voiced any sort of opinion about Kayleigh you’ve all just decided we are pro. Your tiny little brains seem incapable of understanding that people can dislike what she’s doing and equally dislike what you lot are doing.
It’s bizarre behaviour, really bizarre.

Muted “us” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_3140.jpeg

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Looks like Ruby also likes a bit of research. Also might be worth pointing out that wherever 'Ruby' is 'Not Laura' isn't far behind. But they're not the same person peeps because someone will have PROOF. 🤣🤣🤣
What will convince you sweetheart that we're not the same person, let's have it done once and for all.