Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I did enjoy the chilli Karen. No, no affiliation here, I am, alas, among the blocked.
If you care to look over my previous posts, I don't think you or I can claim to have defended any of her actions. Indeed at the beginning of my time here, I merely pointed out the pointlessness of mental Nikki's (oops autocorrect but won't bother to change that) live about Lou and Jodie's hypocrisy in being involved in a drugs intervention. Then I happily moved on to explain how kk wouldn't meet the threshold for child protection. Not a defense but a fact.
In fact I don't think I've even talked about kk for a long long time🤷 I'm just amused by the pack mentality on here. Yes call her out on throwing the toy at the child, absolutely. Yes not everyone agrees with OF, sure. No not every woman would have men they have only just met back to their house, but thousands do. And yes more fool her for putting it all online, but shouting the same thing over and over on here isn't going to change her and neither is ranting on about me being KK
You do realise though that is precisely what you are doing? Shouting the same thing over and over?

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Oh your words, always the same in your comments.

Just to remind you you may still believe “we never know it’s you, because you change the way you speak”

We always know because you’re thick as s Kkk you can’t change the way you speak because that one brain cell always shows you up 💅
Same as yours love.
You can keep calling me Kayleigh. Doesn’t make it true, but if that’s what you wanna believe, that’s your choice isn’t it.

Though would Kayleigh be linking people to peer reviewed medical research? Doubtful but you do you boo. Xo

Apr 12, 2023
And you my love can’t change the fact you’re a nasty, sad and probably lonely no one.
So uncomfortable, do you want to point on the the doll where you’re hurting? I can give you the numbers of professionals who might be able to help you.
All you have to do is ask lovely, after all we are all just friends in here aren’t we.
Mate you need to make up your mind, am I nasty or am I lovely?

See my previous comment
“The one brain cell always gives you away”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Mate you need make up your mind, am I nasty or am I lovely?

See my previous comment
“The one brain cell give you away”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
There’s a lot of research surrounding the over use of emojis and linking it in with lack of intelligence.
Just thought I’d make you aware because the volume you use “🤣” when you’re in fact sat with a straight face says a lot about you.

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
You do realise though that is precisely what you are doing? Shouting the same thing over and over?
No I don't think so. I've done a bit of shakespeare and had a nice chat with you. I said I didn't believe that any dossier had gone to children's services. I've expressed an opinion about Paul being uncouth and making my teeth itch. I haven't shouted anything What other accounts are saying that join in on the derail game is not my responsibility 🤷

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So uncomfortable, do you want to point on the the doll where you’re hurting? I can give you the numbers of professionals who might be able to help you.
All you have to do is ask lovely, after all we are all just friends in here aren’t we.
do you want to point on the the doll where you’re hurting? - Little insight there into the mind of a sick, twisted individual.

Apr 16, 2023
There’s a lot of research surrounding the over use of emojis and linking it in with lack of intelligence.
Just thought I’d make you aware because the volume you use “🤣” when you’re in fact sat with a straight face says a lot about you.
How would you know if sat with straight face?, they could be pissing themselves laughing, i think you need to have a word with your other personalities as 1s keep tripping up 🤪