Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
fing hell he’s playing close to the wind!!!

He’s in court number 5 in 10 mins.

She’s huffing and puffing on her TikTok story.nothing is about you Lou but your making it about you
How do you know I’ve looked online but can’t find anything, I wish I could have stayed I would have followed him around, my partner thinks Im nuts lol. He knows about skanky Lou so when I told him who he was I made him stand there and pretend I was taking his photo 😂

Apr 17, 2023
How do you know I’ve looked online but can’t find anything, I wish I could have stayed I would have followed him around, my partner thinks Im nuts lol. He knows about skanky Lou so when I told him who he was I made him stand there and pretend I was taking his photo 😂
On a website called xhibit which is court cases and court serve.

Aug 29, 2023
On her stories...she says I'm going to look very different when I come back cos it's pissin it down. She looks totally different anyway without a filter 🤣🤣 Does she actually think the 'Bold Glamour' filter she's always using is fooling anyone...we all know you look as rough as a badgers arse in real life Lou 🤯 I wonder what she's gonna a say about Ste begging 🤣 surprised she's not beside him on the floor with her walking stick for extra beg effect 😵‍💫🤣

Apr 17, 2023
On her stories...she says I'm going to look very different when I come back cos it's pissin it down. She looks totally different anyway without a filter 🤣🤣 Does she actually think the 'Bold Glamour' filter she's always using is fooling anyone...we all know you look as rough as a badgers arse in real life Lou 🤯 I wonder what she's gonna a say about Ste begging 🤣 surprised she's not beside him on the floor with her walking stick for extra beg effect 😵‍💫🤣
She will be pissed off as he will be trying to get something more than her