Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
And if heffer comes on live and woe is fing me she can do right off!!!

he ONLY a got 154 days that fing nothing
She will be on without a doubt trying to get people feeling sorry for her. Shes gone from begging for money to begging for sympathy 😳🤣 If he got 154 days he will only do half that, so he will only do 76 days

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2023
The silver lining in all of this is that she will have the Christmas that she deserves ALONE!!!!!

maybe her and Angie can be on TikTok lives together while the rest of the world has a good time
No doubt some stupid c*nt will feel sorry for her and invite her around for Christmas dinner. Then regret it very quickly when all the kids selection boxes have disappeared within 2 mins of her stepping inside the door. 2 mins after she leaves the fumigation tent will be put up

Aug 29, 2023
The silver lining in all of this is that she will have the Christmas that she deserves ALONE!!!!!

maybe her and Angie can be on TikTok lives together while the rest of the world has a good time
Angies yesterdays news i think cos Lou has been on Chelsea Lee Arts lives saying she thinks of her as her Tiktok mum and commenting trying her hardest to be noticed. CLA only notices people who gift loads or give the big gifts so Lous got no chance 🤣

Apr 12, 2023
Angies yesterdays news i think cos Lou has been on Chelsea Lee Arts lives saying she thinks of her as her Tiktok mum and commenting trying her hardest to be noticed. CLA only notices people who gift loads or give the big gifts so Lous got no chance 🤣
Yeah seen that earlier 🤣🤣 move over Angie,Lou now wants Chelsea's flange 🤢🤮