Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2023
I can’t work this FWO person out. Is she playing both sides? FWO was apologising to the twolls after Ste was arrested the other day like she gets why Lou gets so much hate now cos of what she was saying during the live like “it’s not fair, who’s gonna buy my fags now” etc but what was she saying tonight? I felt like she was back up her arse?

Apr 30, 2023
I can’t work this FWO person out. Is she playing both sides? FWO was apologising to the twolls after Ste was arrested the other day like she gets why Lou gets so much hate now cos of what she was saying during the live like “it’s not fair, who’s gonna buy my fags now” etc but what was she saying tonight? I felt like she was back up her arse?
Yeah l noticed that. Who would want that as a friend when they flip flop on sides 👎

Apr 17, 2023
Caught a little bit of Angies lie and Lou was crying then dropped out. Angie was saying Lous vulnerable again and she an addict but people should forgive her making DV as everyone makes mistakes
She also said after Lou left that Lou was hooked on heroin!!!!!
lou will go batshit when she finds that,out as she is 12 months clean from class A’s don’t ya know🙄🤥