Lou @Lifewithloux

PrincessFiona

Aug 29, 2024
hartlepool
Hi guys 👋 only popped back in as I'm being mentioned again. I do get the point about how I was treated compared to MM and I appreciate that some people feel the need to point out the irony but I'm really not arsed. Im happy in my own little bubble and its pretty much a playground argument that i moved on from months ago. My only issue with MM is that she screenshot our private convos and felt the need to share them as ammunition against me in a pathetic argument when I'd hadn't done a single thing against her. I did upset other people and apologised at the time but that obviously wasn't good enough. I blocked everyone involved in the whole mess, 99% of those people I really liked but MM proved to me that you really can't trust anyone on the Internet.
I really don't give a rats ass what MM or anyone else does and I would rather my name be dropped

Much love 😘
I wont mention you again and sorry to bring you into it. That is wrong that she shared your private chats as i imagine she wasn't so innocent herself. my point about miss marvel is she has everyone else doing her dirty work and comes up smelling of roses.

Im glad your out of that toxicity now all the best x

Frogger

Apr 3, 2024
Cambridge
Hi guys 👋 only popped back in as I'm being mentioned again. I do get the point about how I was treated compared to MM and I appreciate that some people feel the need to point out the irony but I'm really not arsed. Im happy in my own little bubble and its pretty much a playground argument that i moved on from months ago. My only issue with MM is that she screenshot our private convos and felt the need to share them as ammunition against me in a pathetic argument when I'd hadn't done a single thing against her. I did upset other people and apologised at the time but that obviously wasn't good enough. I blocked everyone involved in the whole mess, 99% of those people I really liked but MM proved to me that you really can't trust anyone on the Internet.
I really don't give a rats ass what MM or anyone else does and I would rather my name be dropped

Much love 😘
Much love Blueskies I agree with everything you wrote

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
I wont mention you again and sorry to bring you into it. That is wrong that she shared your private chats as i imagine she wasn't so innocent herself. my point about miss marvel is she has everyone else doing her dirty work and comes up smelling of roses.

Im glad your out of that toxicity now all the best x
I would appreciate it 😊 I've forgotten about it and moved on. I float around the app on an alt and very occasionally my real account. I was in Scottish Lous live the other night on my main (twilight zone) and it was nice to say hi to everyone but I'm well out of the Lou s and I prefer it that way. If MM wants Lous attention I'd personally leave her to it as we all know it never ends well 🤣🤣 x

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
Anyway....moving on...has anyone noticed this post with a pic of Alfie this morning? 'She had to do what she had to do' like she gave the children up for their own safety 🤣🤣🤣 no Lou. Your kids dad stopped you seeing the eldest because you turned their home into a crack den and was shagging a violent criminal and the third was forcibly removed and adopted out by social services as you were deemed unfit and a danger to him. If you're so clean now and was protecting them why aren't you fighting tooth and nail to get access to the eldest 2???? We all know you get to see Alfie occasionally when his mom allows it but that's all down to her not you. Last time the eldest two saw you, you were smacked off your tits screaming through the letterbox

BlondiePanda

Jun 15, 2024
uk
Anyway....moving on...has anyone noticed this post with a pic of Alfie this morning? 'She had to do what she had to do' like she gave the children up for their own safety 🤣🤣🤣 no Lou. Your kids dad stopped you seeing the eldest because you turned their home into a crack den and was shagging a violent criminal and the third was forcibly removed and adopted out by social services as you were deemed unfit and a danger to him. If you're so clean now and was protecting them why aren't you fighting tooth and nail to get access to the eldest 2???? We all know you get to see Alfie occasionally when his mom allows it but that's all down to her not you. Last time the eldest two saw you, you were smacked off your tits screaming through the letterbox
The older two must be terrified of her. She let it slip that there is a court order in place with the older two but then in the next breath bullshits about saying it’s their dad who won’t let her see them

May 30, 2024
Australia
Wasn’t Lou caught taking drugs in the hospital loo just after having Alfie?

Puts a whole different take on “she had to do what she had to do”. More like had to hand him over to social services for his own safety. He will be so embarrassed if she still has any type of contact as he gets older. At least her eldest two don’t have to worry about that.

Cannot even look after a pet, let alone having any ability to parent her offspring.

What a vile fat druggie waste of space she is.

Apr 20, 2023
She left them home alone to go out to get shagged too.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Forgot to attach for the blocked
What a load of 💩 them kids were removed because she was a druggy, picked drugs over her kids, left them alone, kids drinking out of soap bottles you were deemed unfit, and I bet there's more to it as judge has stopped all contact with o+m till there 18, and a was removed as still choose drugs and a junkie over him , your not a mother lou you JUST gave birth

Aug 29, 2023
Forgot to attach for the blocked
For someone who keeps saying she always takes accountability and apologises for her mistakes....here she is YET AGAIN with the 'never have I wanted to carry on more' comments. Everytime something happens she resorts to the hints of suicide. Its disgusting. Repeating the same actions time and time again is not taking accountability of mistakes you've made. Anytime Lou's vile actions get talked about she does the poor me, i'm a victim posts/videos/lives and hints at suicide even though she has claimed in past situations she's taken accountability for doing it previously. Apologies are just words and repeating things you have apologised for show you have learned nothing.

Aug 29, 2023
What a load of 💩 them kids were removed because she was a druggy, picked drugs over her kids, left them alone, kids drinking out of soap bottles you were deemed unfit, and I bet there's more to it as judge has stopped all contact with o+m till there 18, and a was removed as still choose drugs and a junkie over him , your not a mother lou you JUST gave birth
Exactly she says she put him up for adoption because she was homeless. I have known people who have had a baby and been homeless, they are made a priority because of the baby and placed in homeless accommodation, mother and baby units or even a B+B. Her story doesn't add up. If the only issue was that she was homeless Social Work would have sorted her accommodation. Lou must think we are all as stupid as her!

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
For someone who keeps saying she always takes accountability and apologises for her mistakes....here she is YET AGAIN with the 'never have I wanted to carry on more' comments. Everytime something happens she resorts to the hints of suicide. Its disgusting. Repeating the same actions time and time again is not taking accountability of mistakes you've made. Anytime Lou's vile actions get talked about she does the poor me, i'm a victim posts/videos/lives and hints at suicide even though she has claimed in past situations she's taken accountability for doing it previously. Apologies are just words and repeating things you have apologised for show you have learned nothing.
She always pulls out the ‘I lost my kids and it wasn’t my fault’ story whenever people have called her out on her s. She’s so predictable.

Aug 29, 2023
Screenshot_20240828_011217_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20240828_011357_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20240828_011412_Facebook.jpg Just saw this on Facebook. The post where she shared the Go Fund Me was made March 2023, same as when the GF was made. Lou didn't have her children then and hadn't for ages. Yet this Go Gund Me has been written asking for help as if she's got them. Talking about went from a house with everything I need for my kids to nothing. Then at the end it says 'it's a last choice for me to get US by and get US started'. Also, notice the picture with kids alphabet chart etc. That is deliberately misleading people that she still has her children for financial gain so how she can deny she's ever done that! Says she only got £60 but still £60 she misled people to gain. If she tries to say the 'us' she's talking about was her and Ste why no mention on fim and it was her house, he had his own. She's live now talking about tips to go back to school. Who in their right mind is going to take tips from her. We can all look up Google! She wonders why she gets so much s 🤯

Last edited:

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
Screenshot_20240828_011217_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20240828_011357_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20240828_011412_Facebook.jpg Just saw this on Facebook. The post where she shared the Go Fund Me was made March 2023, same as when the GF was made. Lou didn't have her children then and hadn't for ages. Yet this Go Gund Me has been written asking for help as if she's got them. Talking about went from a house with everything I need for my kids to nothing. Then at the end it says 'it's a last choice for me to get US by and get US started'. Also, notice the picture with kids alphabet chart etc. That is deliberately misleading people that she still has her children for financial gain so how she can deny she's ever done that! Says she only got £60 but still £60 she misled people to gain. If she tries to say the 'us' she's talking about was her and Ste why no mention on fim and it was her house, he had his own. She's live now talking about tips to go back to school. Who in their right mind is going to take tips from her. We can all look up Google! She wonders why she gets so much s 🤯
This was before she learnt the subtle beg. She doesn't bother with wish lists and gofundmes now. Instead all her lives are her moaning about how lonely and miserable she is, how much pain she's in, how hungry or desperate for a cigarette she is and how hard her life is all joined up with 'I need' and ' I want' and the occasional sob

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
So last night she did the back to school live. Hours of Klaire droning on and on with Lou pretending to be Oprah Winfrey, just nodding her head and asking obviously preprepared questions. Maximum of 20 people watching and barely any comments. Around midnight she came back on moaning to 6 people in her room that if people don't tap the screen from now on they'll be blocked, no one tapped, no one commented so she ended the live 🤣🤣🤣

May 7, 2024
UK
So last night she did the back to school live. Hours of Klaire droning on and on with Lou pretending to be Oprah Winfrey, just nodding her head and asking obviously preprepared questions. Maximum of 20 people watching and barely any comments. Around midnight she came back on moaning to 6 people in her room that if people don't tap the screen from now on they'll be blocked, no one tapped, no one commented so she ended the live 🤣🤣🤣
Sounds enthralling 💤💤

She can crack on, last time she insisted on taps or ppl would be blocked was after she fell out with the lovelies after their trip to Yoek. Her room was dead and no-one dared to speak cos you got told off for speaking and also not 🤣🙈