Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Nah she’s actually ridiculous… Claims she calorie counted for 2 dinners (she didn’t, she gave the calories for 1 serving when she had about 3 servings’ worth for herself) and that we will “still be seeing videos like this” of her stuffing her face

View attachment RPReplay_Final1723658026.mov
She really bloody annoyed me with that nonsense. Does she not hear how pig thick she sounds as a morbidly obese person? Honestly give me strength.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She doesn’t want the advice. She makes out it’s bullying when it isn’t. It’s help. Cus she keeps going at the rate she is her health will deteriorate quickly
The truth hurts and you can guarantee none of her family have ever given the hard truth. Her deterioration is rapid already and it won’t slow down just because she counts calories (incorrectly) when she can be arsed and waddles in the woods and by the sea.

Mar 8, 2024
The truth hurts and you can guarantee none of her family have ever given the hard truth. Her deterioration is rapid already and it won’t slow down just because she counts calories (incorrectly) when she can be arsed and waddles in the woods and by the sea.
Waddles in the woods and by the sea waahahahaha stop 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She incorrectly calorie counted for 2 days and then talks about it like she’s been doing it months. Then goes to eat a colossal amount of buffet food.. saying she only drinks diet version of “pop” fing hate the way she calls it that.. when she doesn’t. She drinks full fat coke. Maybe for two days she’s drank the diet version. Two days does not a diet make. She’s out of breathe in the unnecessary ice cream dropping video.. she needs to reevaluate her life. And her family wouldn’t tell her anything but compliments.. cus they know she will turn nasty and end up hiding their food

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Waddles in the woods and by the sea waahahahaha stop 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She incorrectly calorie counted for 2 days and then talks about it like she’s been doing it months. Then goes to eat a colossal amount of buffet food.. saying she only drinks diet version of “pop” fing hate the way she calls it that.. when she doesn’t. She drinks full fat coke. Maybe for two days she’s drank the diet version. Two days does not a diet make. She’s out of breathe in the unnecessary ice cream dropping video.. she needs to reevaluate her life. And her family wouldn’t tell her anything but compliments.. cus they know she will turn nasty and end up hiding their food
That what she does - waddles 🤣🤣 big oath 🤣🤣

She doesn’t even know what a calorie is I don’t think, she eats like they don’t count 🤣 she was trying to justify the buffet after her gastric sleeve saga, but who is she trying to kid that it’s some sort of treat or one off.

Her mum especially needs to have a word.

Mar 8, 2024
That what she does - waddles 🤣🤣 big oath 🤣🤣

She doesn’t even know what a calorie is I don’t think, she eats like they don’t count 🤣 she was trying to justify the buffet after her gastric sleeve saga, but who is she trying to kid that it’s some sort of treat or one off.

Her mum especially needs to have a word.
Yeah she was absolutely trying to justify it and we just know a kebab is on the cards for this weekend cus you know it’s what she wanted and what she fancied and it’s ok. So yeahm.. it’s all for her.. so yeah.. dickhead
Her mum needs a serious fing word with her especially after making a video about a free gastric sleeve to then sit and stuff her massive face after saying she isn’t getting it.. calorie counting won’t last long it’s just for show, pretend like she’s making an effort to lose weight.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah she was absolutely trying to justify it and we just know a kebab is on the cards for this weekend cus you know it’s what she wanted and what she fancied and it’s ok. So yeahm.. it’s all for her.. so yeah.. dickhead
Her mum needs a serious fing word with her especially after making a video about a free gastric sleeve to then sit and stuff her massive face after saying she isn’t getting it.. calorie counting won’t last long it’s just for show, pretend like she’s making an effort to lose weight.
What she doesn’t realise though is as a morbidly obese person there is no justifying takeaways. She might think she’s just a little overweight but she’s absolutely massive and it’s killing her.

My mum would get me told, my Nan too 🙈🤣 so surely her mum has said something, but I guess with a terminally ill husband to care for she doesn’t need the added stress of that overgrown toddler.

Mar 8, 2024
What she doesn’t realise though is as a morbidly obese person there is no justifying takeaways. She might think she’s just a little overweight but she’s absolutely massive and it’s killing her.

My mum would get me told, my Nan too 🙈🤣 so surely her mum has said something, but I guess with a terminally ill husband to care for she doesn’t need the added stress of that overgrown toddler.
No absolutely no justification for the amount of s she eats.
She’s just disgusting inside and out. Her litte teeny eyes tell a nasty tale.
Yeah her poor mum has enough going on without having to help her adult daughter be responsible and stop eating s.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
No absolutely no justification for the amount of s she eats.
She’s just disgusting inside and out. Her litte teeny eyes tell a nasty tale.
Yeah her poor mum has enough going on without having to help her adult daughter be responsible and stop eating s.
I love how her beady little eyes make you rage 🤣🤣

In her ‘I’m getting a gastric sleeve’ video she made reference to her dads illness and wanting to get healthy for him - yeah no truth in that was there.

Mar 8, 2024
I love how her beady little eyes make you rage 🤣🤣

In her ‘I’m getting a gastric sleeve’ video she made reference to her dads illness and wanting to get healthy for him - yeah no truth in that was there.
They absolutely boil me piss hahaha I love how you know this 😂😂😂😂😂
I didn’t hear her say that about her dad’s illness. What a manipulative t using this. She just needs to close the fridge, put down her fork and keep her mouth shut. Stop eating beko

flotilla

Mar 12, 2024
UK
Went out for an 18th birthday meal, at lunch time on a Wednesday? Do any of them work?

Are her eyes close together or is it just her face stretching out further and further? Like drop dead Fred when it’s squashed in the fridge door.

Love that she dropped her ice cream though. Tubby little tit witch.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
They absolutely boil me piss hahaha I love how you know this 😂😂😂😂😂
I didn’t hear her say that about her dad’s illness. What a manipulative t using this. She just needs to close the fridge, put down her fork and keep her mouth shut. Stop eating beko
I do know it and it really makes me laugh 🤣🤣

In her comments someone said they seen her with her boyfriend 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Went out for an 18th birthday meal, at lunch time on a Wednesday? Do any of them work?

Are her eyes close together or is it just her face stretching out further and further? Like drop dead Fred when it’s squashed in the fridge door.

Love that she dropped her ice cream though. Tubby little tit witch.
No they are a family of big dossers 🤣🤣

Her fat is eating her eyes 🤣🤣 and love the word tubby 🤣🤣