Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
She’s no shame 🤣🤣 31 year old and arm dancing in a Spider-Man oodie in her parents box room 🤣
I honestly say mouth open watching that. I can’t get over her and her lack of embarrassment for herself. The oodie is fing massive. There is so much material. It’s summer and she’s got a lot of chub to keep warm.. why is wearing that thing? I honestly just can’t with her anymore

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I honestly say mouth open watching that. I can’t get over her and her lack of embarrassment for herself. The oodie is fing massive. There is so much material. It’s summer and she’s got a lot of chub to keep warm.. why is wearing that thing? I honestly just can’t with her anymore
She thinks it hides her fat and makes her look smaller even though in reality it highlights her size as they are supposed to be baggy. She’s an attention seeking giant toddler. I bet she stinks 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
She thinks it hides her fat and makes her look smaller even though in reality it highlights her size as they are supposed to be baggy. She’s an attention seeking giant toddler. I bet she stinks 🤢
She 100% fing stinks, piss, grease, food and stale farts. All her farts cling to her clothes fibres. And that oodie is a breeding ground for sweat and farticles

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I just can’t with this bafoon today!!

Calorific breakfast scoffed in bed followed by chatting s with the camera at angle that made her look like a thumb!! 🤣 Then claims she a busy day but all she’s done is go in yet another supermarket looking for more calorific crap she doesn’t need (and she defo ate the whole tub) and clean her car whilst sitting down (lazy f) and why does it need some much spray and freshener - cos she pigs out in there that’s why!!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I just can’t with this bafoon today!!

Calorific breakfast scoffed in bed followed by chatting s with the camera at angle that made her look like a thumb!! 🤣 Then claims she a busy day but all she’s done is go in yet another supermarket looking for more calorific crap she doesn’t need (and she defo ate the whole tub) and clean her car whilst sitting down (lazy f) and why does it need some much spray and freshener - cos she pigs out in there that’s why!!
But she’s just so BUSY guys… Her passive aggressive replies to people who comment on how she isn’t busy 😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She was sat on live with her mucky greasy hair and big fat bonce saying ‘I don’t want my page to become a weight loss page’ again!! Does she not see it needs to be a weight loss one and bloody fast. She needs drastic intervention.

Also eating apple crumble overnight oats for breakfast sums her greediness and repulsiveness up!! Pig 🤢