Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
Also this is literally meant to be her job and she’s not bothering to do the bare minimum of creating holiday content on Seville… It’s literally a working holiday for her and she’s so s at her job. Bet the croooooze content will be the same and focus on stuffing her fat face rather than advertising what the cruise as the offer.
She is the worst person they could have got for this crooooozzzeee. So Burger King, b&m and her hotel shop is all she showed and she was there all day. What a waste of space she is. fing built like a truck and acts like she’s dainty

Mar 8, 2024
The fake voice she’s using in her video. Oh I can’t deal. Who the do are the others that were there? Is that how many of them got gifts a free crroozzzzeee?!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
This is so sad and pathetic… Whole thing is wasted on this lazy unadventurous bleep. Guessing she ordered se on UberEats (which they have in Seville apparently) and lazed around in her hotel scranning se all evening instead of trying Spanish food 🙄 Why even leave Ellesmere Port if you’re going to do exactly the same stuff as back home?

IMG_5877.jpeg
Look at her finger 🤣🤣 and she’s a waste of a gift with this cruise, she’ll do the same when she’s a board the ship too 🙄 don’t forget she’ll say she’s had the most amazing time too 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh she had them clothes on for way too long for someone her size. Not even a shower had 🤢🤢 the post on her instagram saying they had the best catch up.. she is still in the same clothes. Oh my god. I bet she fing stinks
Was thinking this too, how grim is she. It’ll have been that bummy smell mixed with cheese and BO 🤢🤣 she best change her clothes today!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Oh she had them clothes on for way too long for someone her size. Not even a shower had 🤢🤢 the post on her instagram saying they had the best catch up.. she is still in the same clothes. Oh my god. I bet she fing stinks
There were towels on the floor of her hotel bathroom… Either she pretended to have showered or showered and put her rank smelly clothes back on 🤢 Didn’t even change her clothes for when she met Cory and co… Vile

Mar 8, 2024
She needs to broaden her vocabulary if she’s advertising for this croozzzeeee. But, yeah, and yeah, but yeah, excited, so excited.
Is it a small fing or will it be a big fing.. where cars go, will there be cars on it?
Did they not research how fing stupid this t is before asking her to do this?! The sheer size of her and them trainees were a bad choice. Her legs are massive as well. Same greasy stuck to her head hair style with her sun glasses plonked on top.

Mar 8, 2024
She won’t be sitting in a chair on that balcony cus she will not fit.
She’s an absolute fing unit. She’s massive. Her face is actually so ugly in other peoples videos. And she’s gigantic. Shows how she uses filters every single day.

Attachments

• IMG_4623.png
    IMG_4623.png
    276 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4624.png
    IMG_4624.png
    238 KB · Views: 8