Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Size of her - Jesus wept 😵🤣 she’s massive. Even bigger than I thought.

I have to admit I did feel a bit bad for being mean as she seems genuinely excited and grateful to be on the cruise, and she’s so out of place next to all those I felt a bit sorry for her.

I’m too soft I know and she’ll probably post something later that’ll remind me why I can’t stand her 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
She won’t keep up these and how they drink. She struggled with these jeager bomb. She doesn’t drink that often.. and even though she’s a big unit I’d say she gets pissed quickly. Can only imagine the state of her s faced. She is laughing through the awkwardness. She has nothing in common with these.. also was Charley snarling in the shots story she’s posted?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She won’t keep up these and how they drink. She struggled with these jeager bomb. She doesn’t drink that often.. and even though she’s a big unit I’d say she gets pissed quickly. Can only imagine the state of her s faced. She is laughing through the awkwardness. She has nothing in common with these.. also was Charley snarling in the shots story she’s posted?
😂😂😂 Her struggling with the jaeger bomb

IMG_5940.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
Seriously alls she is showing is food. Noise of her shouting when Charley was dancing. The embarrassment is too much. She looks so out of place with these