BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Do you think that’s likely? Do you think the sister is somehow involved in what was going on, either before or after BB? If it did turn out that somehow he faked his death there will be many, many people rushing to report him to the police. There is the most incredible amount of evidence of what went on over the past couple of years.

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
Do you think that’s likely? Do you think the sister is somehow involved in what was going on, either before or after BB?

She is a lawyer. This is why you’ll find people comment about Richard and either delete their posts later on, close their account and so on. If you knew him, rather than knew of him, you’d understand their concerns.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
Do you think that’s likely? Do you think the sister is somehow involved in what was going on, either before or after BB? If it did turn out that somehow he faked his death there will be many, many people rushing to report him to the police. There is the most incredible amount of evidence of what went on over the past couple of years.

Once the DC has been issued and people KNOW he is actually dead, I believe more people will come forward. It’s a case of watch this space I reckon.

Reactions: Sal

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
She is a lawyer and supports Richard litigiously. This is why you’ll find people comment about Richard and either delete their posts later on, close their account and so on. If you knew him, rather than knew of him, you’d understand their concerns.
I know that, and so am I. She’s obviously relying on the fact that people don’t know the law to silence them. The defence to defamation is the truth, and if that’s all that people are saying she has nothing on them. If she is threatening people she can and must be reported to the Bar Council and they will take any such complaints very, very seriously. As someone said earlier, there is a phenomenal amount of information available on Google, which she may have tried to have removed, but she cannot erase the truth and unfortunately all this sort of behaviour does is increase people’s suspicions. I’m presuming she was set upon the people on the BB page who made the apologies for questioning why they hadn’t received the book? Their retreat was totally bizarre, but if they were erroneously threatened with some trumped up action it may have worked. Unfortunately for Richard he lived the latter part of his life on social media, choosing to publicise everything he did. If people are questioning something that was in the public arena, aren’t exaggerating, elaborating or lying about their interactions with him or what they say they know, aren’t sharing information that he hadn’t already shared himself in some form and on some platform, aren’t threatening him or his family, then they are entitled to publicly ask questions. If I were his sister I’d be a little more concerned by the threats that both he and Lisa have made, all documented and predominantly based on lies. Yes people on various platforms have been unpleasant, there’s no arguing with that, but that’s very different from sharing information he had freely made available or that directly affected them. I came on here because having followed him after my brother had died, and desperately wanting to see someone young beat this horrible disease, I became uncomfortable by the sudden vitriol he showed against people he accused of “trolling” him. I’d never heard of Tattle and frankly wouldn’t have thought anyone would be out to get someone suffering with cancer. Had he kept it nice I would never have looked at it, but when he started threatening people and offering money for information I became 1. intrigued by what was being said and 2. suspicious of his reactions - I know if someone said something untrue about me I’d be devastated and embarrassed but I wouldn’t feel I needed to come out all guns blazing. Then the flaunting of wealth when we all knew about the fundraiser, and the book sales, left a bit of a nasty taste. if this was just a dying man trying to go out in what he thought was a blaze of glory that’s really sad, and even sadder that people didn’t see this if it was the case and instead just saw a very narcissistic man.

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
I know that, and so am I. She’s obviously relying on the fact that people don’t know the law to silence them. The defence to defamation is the truth, and if that’s all that people are saying she has nothing on them. If she is threatening people she can and must be reported to the Bar Council and they will take any such complaints very, very seriously. As someone said earlier, there is a phenomenal amount of information available on Google, which she may have tried to have removed, but she cannot erase the truth and unfortunately all this sort of behaviour does is increase people’s suspicions. I’m presuming she was set upon the people on the BB page who made the apologies for questioning why they hadn’t received the book? Their retreat was totally bizarre, but if they were erroneously threatened with some trumped up action it may have worked. Unfortunately for Richard he lived the latter part of his life on social media, choosing to publicise everything he did. If people are questioning something that was in the public arena, aren’t exaggerating, elaborating or lying about their interactions with him or what they say they know, aren’t sharing information that he hadn’t already shared himself in some form and on some platform, aren’t threatening him or his family, then they are entitled to publicly ask questions. If I were his sister I’d be a little more concerned by the threats that both he and Lisa have made, all documented and predominantly based on lies. Yes people on various platforms have been unpleasant, there’s no arguing with that, but that’s very different from sharing information he had freely made available or that directly affected them. I came on here because having followed him after my brother had died, and desperately wanting to see someone young beat this horrible disease, I became uncomfortable by the sudden vitriol he showed against people he accused of “trolling” him. I’d never heard of Tattle and frankly wouldn’t have thought anyone would be out to get someone suffering with cancer. Had he kept it nice I would never have looked at it, but when he started threatening people and offering money for information I became 1. intrigued by what was being said and 2. suspicious of his reactions - I know if someone said something untrue about me I’d be devastated and embarrassed but I wouldn’t feel I needed to come out all guns blazing. Then the flaunting of wealth when we all knew about the fundraiser, and the book sales, left a bit of a nasty taste. if this was just a dying man trying to go out in what he thought was a blaze of glory that’s really sad, and even sadder that people didn’t see this if it was the case and instead just saw a very narcissistic man.

Very well put. Plus the dead cannot be defamed so once it’s confirm he truly is dead, I imagine many more people will tell their stories. If I were to have been indemnified by the press, I would have come forward for sure.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Very well put. Plus the dead cannot be defamed so once it’s confirm he truly is dead, I imagine many more people will tell their stories. If I were to have been indemnified by the press, I would have come forward for sure.
It certainly sounds like you have a lot to tell. One way or the other, it’s over for Richard if what you’re saying is true. If he’s dead then people will speak up, if he isn’t then people will speak up to the police. I really wish you well.

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
It certainly sounds like you have a lot to tell. One way or the other, it’s over for Richard if what you’re saying is true. If he’s dead then people will speak up, if he isn’t then people will speak up to the police. I really wish you well.

Thank you for the well wishes. I’m just about mentally ready to tell my story to the press if they would be interested but I would need to be indemnified.

Feb 6, 2024
It’s when our paths first crossed
Excuse me saying but you are being very cryptic, if you want to tell us what happened, please do, otherwise it feels like you are just on here to stir things up...and sorry update, I've just caught up......on comments...we have had people come on and say things like this before, cause drama and then disappear, as @Sweeterthan has already said. If its the truth theres nothing his sister can do, and if his sister was helping out as suggested, why werent half of tattle spoken to by the police....and you should be going the police, not on here....and if she was helping out knowing what was happening she should be struck off....

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
Excuse me saying but you are being very cryptic, if you want to tell us what happened, please do, otherwise it feels like you are just on here to stir things up...and sorry update, I've just caught up......on comments...we have had people come on and say things like this before, cause drama and then disappear, as @Sweeterthan has already said. If its the truth theres nothing his sister can do, and if his sister was helping out as suggested, why werent half of tattle spoken to by the police....and you should be going the police, not on here....

Your comments are akin to daring someone to jump off a cliff because you have no knowledge of the history. You cannot dare me to “out” my history with Richard. I have already had dealings with the police regarding to matters involving Richard back in 2016. You do you, and I’ll do me.

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Just for the record. Information in the public domain.

Feb 6, 2024
Thank you for the well wishes. I’m just about mentally ready to tell my story to the press if they would be interested but I would need to be indemnified.

Are we getting sucked in to more false drama here all seems very weird......🤔

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
Just for the record. Information in the public domain.

I was not involved in this matter. My issue was later than this.

Feb 6, 2024
Your comments are akin to daring someone to drop off a cliff because you have no knowledge of the history. You cannot dare me to “out” my history with Richard. I have already had dealings with the police regarding to matters involving Richard back in 2016. You do you, and I’ll do me.
I dont mean to cause offence, We have had many people come on here saying they know stuff, richard has done this and that, and then never commented again, even tho they still read the thread.....so excuse my reluctance to believe, if you are in the right, and you have a case, there should be no concerns about coming forward.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Are we getting sucked in to more false drama here all seems very weird......🤔
As I think you know, I’m normally very questioning about new people coming onto the forum, and as @Tired of the BS2 says we’ve been played a number of times. I could be entirely wrong but I’m sensing there may be something in what @truth-hunter2024 is saying. This also has a shelf life of 30th April so one way or the other we’ll know in a few weeks and if the poo is going to hit the fan it’ll start pretty quick after that.