BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
His not keen in getting involved I will keep trying. He said it’s awkward to bring it up as all his communication for his own VAT audit has been down via email and one teams call. So said it seems a bit in appropriate. If he had had a face to face it would have been easier to bring up via small talk 😒 which I do understand.
In response to @truth-hunter2024 We reckon he did have assets Northdale barn on a development of barn conversions that was sold for 700k before xmas, we reckon that's the reason for not reporting his death to companies house, altho she had to in the end, because we reported it, but we think after the house sale, so not sure if she got the 700k, we thought she was keeping his death low key because he wasnt dead, now we think it was for fraudulent tax reasons, and maybe the reason for the fake book delays, she was waiting for the barn house sale to go through,

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Bowelbro Ltd was set up on the back of the Eyes on Ritchie gala night that raised 57k. They claimed it was a charity, but apparently not registered, and BB ltd closed.....
The ADHD coach, what the duck, so seems like this could of all been pre planned, instead of adhd coaching it was life coaching with the adoring cherubs whom he had already reeled in and made money from, seen this before, but it's just struck home, what bleeping ducking qualifications does dick think he had to do this, giving people the wrong advice could make matters worse, who the hell did he think he was, this man makes me so angry!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Also people who operate these sort of companies a lot of the time have a fall guy or fall director, someone to take the wrap. I believe this may have happened to his Dad in the past, his name was used on paper to appear to be a director when in Fact is was Richie boy pulling the strings or scams in his case. Richard may have had many more companies set up in other people’s names that we don’t know about.
Maybe that was why the relationship was the way it was, no mention of his family being at the hospice, If I remember rightly, correct me if I'm wrong!

Feb 6, 2024
Well there’s a coincidence - another Richard J Davies in Northampton raising support for Cynthia Spencer Hospice in 2019. Not impossible obviously, but this chap does a lot of very visible fundraising for them through his company Towergate Insurance Brokers Northampton
Imagine if this is him, another scam maybe, the hospice isnt tagged on the post, there could be the chance they knew nothing about this, he was just using fake collection boxes, the mind boggles....

Oopsie

Apr 11, 2024
uk
@Sweeterthan maybe marymary has forgot to look, or like @Sal has looked, but nothing showing up yet, maybe they get added through April, according to date, so he may be around the 14th......
Betty has lost interest and moved on, dont think she really cares anymore, if you look at other trending threads, she comments on them...or she did last time I looked.. you can read on tat without being a member, I'm not........I think she knows hes dead because she had a friend at the hospice. I dont for one min think she would let this go if she knew any different, unless it wasnt true about the friend at the hospice ...🤷‍♀️...Florence has gone very quiet too......maybe someone on here whos on tat should ask the question ....anyone checked for the DC..... Im curious as of the cause, and to put it to bed ...but not forgetting about the missing unaccounted for money.......and getting to the bottom of this fake book.....and to see if theres any more fraudulent money making going on......👍
You are as bad as Richard yourself. You are Florence Nightingale on Tattle and here you are mentioning Florence has gone quiet. I won’t be telling you how we all know it, because it is amusing watching you.

Feb 6, 2024
You are as bad as Richard yourself. You are Florence Nightingale on Tattle and here you are mentioning Florence has gone quiet. I won’t be telling you how we all know it, because it is amusing watching you.
Really, !! it was just an observation, a true one tho. Ive said alot of things on here, And you know nothing. I think there's a world of difference between me and florence.
Does that mean the other person is Betty cos they mentioned her??? Or are you just picking on me??? Or are we mariamaria because we also mentioned her........It was a general reference, are you florence on here having a go? Putting you on ignore.....

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Really, !! it was just an observation, a true one tho. Ive said alot of things on here, And you know nothing. I think there's a world of difference between me and florence.
Does that mean the other person is Betty cos they mentioned her??? Or are you just picking on me??? Or are we mariamaria because we also mentioned her........It was a general reference, are you florence on here having a go? Putting you on ignore.....
You are as bad as Richard yourself. You are Florence Nightingale on Tattle and here you are mentioning Florence has gone quiet. I won’t be telling you how we all know it, because it is
They call him alot of things on Tat, and Richard is barely used,

Hi Lisa...... jeepers creepers, Oopsie is a very Richard and lisa type of word.

Here we go again, CC gets another mention on Tat, people saying they are glad people are still pushing for the truth, people are asking which forum it is, sending more people over here, hopefully cherubs to read about the lies we found out. I'm surprised Tat hasn't deleted comments. And somebody sticking up for dick on Trustpilot gets a mention as possibly lisa mum,
What a weird comment to make, we mentioned alot of people off tat, doesn't mean we are them. @Tired of the BS2 how random, 😂 someone trying to deflect maybe. 🤔

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023

Here we go again, CC gets another mention on Tat, people saying they are glad people are still pushing for the truth, people are asking which forum it is, sending more people over here, hopefully cherubs to read about the lies we found out. I'm surprised Tat hasn't deleted comments. And somebody sticking up for dick on Trustpilot gets a mention as possibly lisa mum,
What a weird comment to make, we mentioned alot of people off tat, doesn't mean we are them. @Tired of the BS2 how random, 😂 someone trying to deflect maybe. 🤔

@Admin will probably want to check this out. They joined at 4am this morning, so either abroad, someone with a lot on their mind, or an insomniac.