BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
I wonder how much of the whole thing was a performance for his friends (or should that be Lisa’s friends and family). He mentioned that her mother wasn’t a fan of his on Reddit - by showing some rather petty signs of ‘success’ on Instagram, plus by having lots of money in his account from the GFM, maybe it was all to paint him as a successful business man to them. The 12 or so genuine fans simply massaged his ego and gave him a few quid.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I wonder how much of the whole thing was a performance for his friends (or should that be Lisa’s friends and family). He mentioned that her mother wasn’t a fan of his on Reddit - by showing some rather petty signs of ‘success’ on Instagram, plus by having lots of money in his account from the GFM, maybe it was all to paint him as a successful business man to them. The 12 or so genuine fans simply massaged his ego and gave him a few quid.
So true.

Feb 6, 2024
Strange that she would leave a review on trust pilot if she didnt like him, maybe it was for Lisa's benefit or maybe he was lying on Reddit.....🤷‍♀️

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Strange that she would leave a review on trust pilot if she didnt like him, maybe it was for Lisa's benefit or maybe he was lying on Reddit.....🤷‍♀️
Who knows, nothing surprises me with that lot, he lied about alot, must get to the point were family and friends dont know what to believe, maybe that's why he didnt have many friends, people soon suss you out, no one likes compulsive liars, very untrustworthy. And hard to be around.

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
Who knows, nothing surprises me with that lot, he lied about alot, must get to the point were family and friends dont know what to believe, maybe that's why he didnt have many friends, people soon suss you out, no one likes compulsive liars, very untrustworthy. And hard to be around.

He wasn’t an overly likeable character from my POV that’s for sure.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
On his insta page through a link, at the top, with the book link, that doesn't work, , at least its verified by JG as going to The Bowel Movement, and not in their pockets, hurrah!!

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
Surely processed means being done printed and sent out in post by the 30th, the date given..
Wouldn't give you a date if there was nothing do you not think.......🤔

God knows. It’s a governmental organisation after all. The messages says it’s “processing” not “processed”. Estimated delivery date is April 30th based or their typical processing time I assume.