BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Still ripping into Molly mae and Tommy fury, the towie lot and Katie price..
An people I've never heard of. ! 🙄🙄🙄

I wish people would stop hinting at stuff, and just come out an say it...🤷‍♀️
I know what you mean. It’s getting close to the point when anything said will be irrelevant. I saw the friend’s car is back on the market, which is a strange thing given it was “garaged” over the winter. Surely if you’re not keeping something you’d want to get the value out of it rather than locking it away for 6 months to depreciate?? Unless you don’t care if the value depreciates … apparently luxury cars are brilliant for cleaning up money. As is the building industry. For our friend, the over-developed big house, which has now sat on the market at a huge over-valuation for such a long time, the money thrown on designer clothes etc, flashy cars and holidays, they all require some serious disposable cash. And Lisa, if you’re reading this, that’s not jealousy talking, it’s discomfort because both my husband and I having worked really hard and really smart for a good number of years, our money is fully traceable through both our personal income and our company records. If the company records don’t show an income then to all intents and purposes there is no income. So where does the spending money come from? I do wish if someone knew something about this they’d share it because things like this affect us all - this isn’t a victimless crime, and when it catches up with you it makes a little bit of fraud on a go-fund me look like child’s play!

Feb 6, 2024
I know what you mean. It’s getting close to the point when anything said will be irrelevant. I saw the friend’s car is back on the market, which is a strange thing given it was “garaged” over the winter. Surely if you’re not keeping something you’d want to get the value out of it rather than locking it away for 6 months to depreciate?? Unless you don’t care if the value depreciates … apparently luxury cars are brilliant for cleaning up money. As is the building industry. For our friend, the over-developed big house, which has now sat on the market at a huge over-valuation for such a long time, the money thrown on designer clothes etc, flashy cars and holidays, they all require some serious disposable cash. And Lisa, if you’re reading this, that’s not jealousy talking, it’s discomfort because both my husband and I having worked really hard and really smart for a good number of years, our money is fully traceable through both our personal income and our company records. If the company records don’t show an income then to all intents and purposes there is no income. So where does the spending money come from? I do wish if someone knew something about this they’d share it because things like this affect us all - this isn’t a victimless crime, and when it catches up with you it makes a little bit of fraud on a go-fund me look like child’s play!

Didn't somebody on here say they had also reported "the friend" to HMRC. maybe this has something to do with car being sold, who knows...
There were also numerous reports to HMRC about Dick an lisa. Wonder if they have been followed up yet, ??
And she's seriously hanging on to the two million asking price for that house, when I looked the other day to see if it had sold, you can click on street view, you can see the huge building site next door, and if you move down to the turning circle at the end of the road just past the house, , it's full of litter....really good impression there ...👍👍👍 the Ferrari is parked out of sight by the garage (shows you how old the street view is) and there's a dog warning on the gate, Caine corso lives here ..😂 hardly a guard dog, they got it as a puppy.
I still don't know how she's affording the mortgage, and paying the bills, she must be using the fraudulent money... must be sickening seeing it all going out each month....
And yes like you say were does the money come from if not the money they stole, her job if she has one certainly won't go anywere near to funding this house. There are definitely things for HMRC to be checking out..
And as for people who "know " stuff.... if you are not going to say owt, stop hinting, because getting fed up with it now.

If you have something to say that can prove even more that fraud has taken place, even more than we have proved, then flippin speak out ....do you want people like dicky and ma Baker to continue to get away with ripping people off ....if you are telling the truth there's nothing to fear in my book ..sorry wasn't meant to be a pun....book...😬😬😬😁😂

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
Wonder if HMRC have been in touch, or the charities commission, find out were all, that money went!!!

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
Wonder if HMRC have been in touch, or the charities commission, find out were all, that money went!!!
Didn't somebody on here say they had also reported "the friend" to HMRC. maybe this has something to do with car being sold, who knows...
There were also numerous reports to HMRC about Dick an lisa. Wonder if they have been followed up yet, ??
And she's seriously hanging on to the two million asking price for that house, when I looked the other day to see if it had sold, you can click on street view, you can see the huge building site next door, and if you move down to the turning circle at the end of the road just past the house, , it's full of litter....really good impression there ...👍👍👍 the Ferrari is parked out of sight by the garage (shows you how old the street view is) and there's a dog warning on the gate, Caine corso lives here ..😂 hardly a guard dog, they got it as a puppy.
I still don't know how she's affording the mortgage, and paying the bills, she must be using the fraudulent money... must be sickening seeing it all going out each month....
And yes like you say were does the money come from if not the money they stole, her job if she has one certainly won't go anywere near to funding this house. There are definitely things for HMRC to be checking out..
And as for people who "know " stuff.... if you are not going to say owt, stop hinting, because getting fed up with it now.

If you have something to say that can prove even more that fraud has taken place, even more than we have proved, then flippin speak out ....do you want people like dicky and ma Baker to continue to get away with ripping people off ....if you are telling the truth there's nothing to fear in my book ..sorry wasn't meant to be a pun....book...😬😬😬😁😂
Yes someone did report the FRIEND, deservedly so,
And the dog which was apparently bought for protection purposes, what alot of nonsense, protection dogs are trained from birth, lots of time put into them, having a puppy is not the same, " I've got a book deal, " I've got a protection dog, since my garage got burgled, !!!
And totally agree, how is she paying the MORTGAGE and Bill's, maybe the Northdale barn sale of 700k was a thing.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ and she did get that money, good job it was mentioned to HMRC.

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
That is such a good point, the company records never showed an income to support all of that, so WERE DOES ALL THE MONEY COME FROM, FROM THE PAST AND NOW, HOW ARE YOU PAYING ALL THE HUGE BILLS MA BAKER ??? ALL EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS, Clinging on to that house with NO price reduction, very money grabbing, all any interested buyers have to do is look at what it was bought for, approx £730,000. how much was spent on it for the ugly conversion approx £150,000, and realise they've stuck an extra MILLION pounds on top, it's a bleeping piss take joke. Nothing is worth an extra million pounds, its right next to two rds, a junction, and a massive building site. God help the fool who is stupid
enough to pay that!!

Feb 6, 2024
That is such a good point, the company records never showed an income to support all of that, so WERE DOES ALL THE MONEY COME FROM, FROM THE PAST AND NOW, HOW ARE YOU PAYING ALL THE HUGE BILLS MA BAKER ??? ALL EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS, Clinging on to that house with NO price reduction, very money grabbing, all any interested buyers have to do is look at what it was bought for, approx £730,000. how much was spent on it for the ugly conversion approx £150,000, and realise they've stuck an extra MILLION pounds on top, it's a bleeping piss take joke. Nothing is worth an extra million pounds, its right next to two rds, a junction, and a massive building site. God help the fool who is stupid
enough to pay that!!

Lol... love a @Poppyseeed rant......but spot on👍

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
Ohhhhh, we have just hit 314K .. so this thread is STILL being read, I still feel, as does Bob, that it hasn't really had a proper ending, the money issues haven't been rectified or investigated, as far as we know anyway, I'm sure Ma Baker wouldn't be shouting it from the rooftops if it had, !!

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2024
Ohhhhh, we have just hit 314K .. so this thread is STILL being read, I still feel, as does Bob, that it hasn't really had a proper ending, the money issues haven't been rectified or investigated, as far as we know anyway, I'm sure Ma Baker wouldn't be shouting it from the rooftops if it had, !!

That's alot of people, ....either still following and reading, or new people starting from the very beginning and finding out about all that went on and the fraud that was proven. 🤔

Feb 6, 2024
It’s a year since Richard died. Sad legacy that it took people more than 6 months to believe it, not helped by the silly games played in his demise. RIP

Spent his last months the way he did....what a waste....it was like he was determined to wind us up, and then prove us all wrong by dying.....such a waste of time left...
And he's left her with all the fraud accusations, don't think she expected us to find out about the fake book...that thru a spanner in the works....
Wonder if she's done anything on Instagram to mark the occasion..
@Sal. ???

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
I’m still here but I didn’t get a notification. I cannot divulge a thing until I’m advised by my lawyer that I can freely comment. There is no point in trying to dare me into saying something that could land me in a legal challenge with his estate.
Not daring you into divulging anything, it's just taking a long time, I cant imagine it's something that your lawyer will need to look into for months and months, there's obviously clear guidelines in place for things like this that they would follow, so its either yes or no, we have already proven there were dodgy dealings, the fake book, and were is all the go fund me money and charity money, so I dont think Ma Baker is in a position to bleeping challenge anybody, it would just draw attention and investigation to all that has happened, could totally back fire on her. That's just my opinion, 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ why has she never brought up comment cafe, why has she never threatened us, like they did with Tattle, because we speak the truth, we have actual proof, and she doesn't want the cherubs finding US like they did Tattle. !!

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
Spent his last months the way he did....what a waste....it was like he was determined to wind us up, and then prove us all wrong by dying.....such a waste of time left...
And he's left her with all the fraud accusations, don't think she expected us to find out about the fake book...that thru a spanner in the works....
Wonder if she's done anything on Instagram to mark the occasion..
@Sal. ???
Yes, it was like "" let's wind the trolls up and stir the pot and spend all my last days on earth doing it, and then I'll die, an they will feel stupid and I will be saying told you so from my grave ""
Very disturbing, that someone was that determined to do all that instead of coming off social media and enjoying the time left. And it was all about the money, dont forget 💷💷💷💷💷💷

Feb 6, 2024
Not daring you into divulging anything, it's just taking a long time, I cant imagine it's something that your lawyer will need to look into for months and months, there's obviously clear guidelines in place for things like this that they would follow, so its either yes or no, we have already proven there were dodgy dealings, the fake book, and were is all the go fund me money and charity money, so I dont think Ma Baker is in a position to bleeping challenge anybody, it would just draw attention and investigation to all that has happened, could totally back fire on her. That's just my opinion, 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ why has she never brought up comment cafe, why has she never threatened us, like they did with Tattle, because we speak the truth, we have actual proof, and she doesn't want the cherubs finding US like they did Tattle. !!
Yeh good point, CC was never mentioned, lesson learnt from bringing up Tattle I suppose, she would most definitely never ever ever want the cherubs reading on here, although I'm sure some of the more savvy ones did...... mind you Tat didn't help by deleting any post that mentioned CC or any code name for it, before the cherubs could read it and come here, because they didn't like the forum competition...🙄🙄🙄