Canadian Angie - @Angelica_c100

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I saw a video on the FYP of EQ using terrible ableist language during her FYP show last night. I don't want to repeat it here. If this is the type of creator that Gracie is happy to represent anyone else under Gracies management should ask themselves if this is the right agency for them.

i was absolutely fuming with eq after what she said. That’s probably how i ended up in here & not in the pissheads thread 😬had a bit of a tiff with some other members over the whole eq thing

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
CLA is losing it this morning. She read a comment out loud that said 'free Nat' and it really set her off on a tirade about not needing friends, that she's famous and she will do things on her own next time. She said this with Nat sat quietly across from her. She also confirmed that she's the one paying for everything and has spent about 5k on this holiday.

She also plans to boot in the door down of the last hotel they stayed in because they owe her a grand.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
CLA is losing it this morning. She read a comment out loud that said 'free Nat' and it really set her off on a tirade about not needing friends, that she's famous and she will do things on her own next time. She said this with Nat sat quietly across from her. She also confirmed that she's the one paying for everything and has spent about 5k on this holiday.

She also plans to boot in the door down of the last hotel they stayed in because they owe her a grand.
I can’t believe she’s onto her 4th place in a few days. She’s the ultimate car crash. It’s kind of incredible how she’s now managed to land herself in jail, it’s like she’s always teetering on the edge of destroying her life but somehow manages to keep going.

Nat is a bit of a head case she turned up like Zac did (careful guys dont s off zac) when she was in a hospital and basically befriended her. INSANE.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
no, what happened?

I started watching when john was walking to a hotel an hour away with his dog then when he got to the hotel he didn’t have enough money for it. Emz tried loads of times ringing and texting him to help and he just kept telling her to do off, that corie wild tried to help and he was told to do off. He was sat outside the hotel fake shivering on live. He started texting emz a couple of hours later blaming her for not helping him 🤦🏻‍♀️he put his bank details up and his paypal. It was obvious he wanted money and didn’t want anybody to book him a room

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
i was absolutely fuming with eq after what she said. That’s probably how i ended up in here & not in the pissheads thread 😬had a bit of a tiff with some other members over the whole eq thing
Be sure to tell everyone you said we were ALL in her comment section sucking up her arse and helping her deflect to the point we should all wear badges saying we support Jimmy Saville and when you were asked who was in her comments you said you didn't know how to tag people. And when I explained I don't watch EQ because I don't like her, she's discusting and I don't think people can cancel her because she loves the attention but what could we do to help you. I actually asked you twice how we could do to help yesterday & you didn't reply.

This is becoming the thread people run over here to and lie when they've embarrassed themselves 😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Be sure to tell everyone you said we were ALL in her comment section sucking up her arse and helping her deflect to the point we should all wear badges saying we support Jimmy Saville and when you were asked who was in her comments you said you didn't know how to tag people. And when I explained I don't watch EQ because I don't like her, she's discusting and I don't think people can cancel her because she loves the attention but what could we do to help you. I actually asked you twice how we could do to help yesterday & you didn't reply.

This is becoming the thread people run over here to and lie when they've embarrassed themselves 😭
^^

Came for everyone , even though a few of us actually spoke about it Friday night.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
The do has happened with everyone? I thought it was established weeks and months ago how difference of opinion was established as we are all individuals? I haven't even been around and am completely baffled with how people have been made to feel pushed away? What happened to just sticking one another on mute? What happened to being individuals? I always allow people to feel welcome in the thread and if people don't like what we say that's entitlement to own opinions. This whole fing sshow makes us look like fing hypocrites to brigham and the rest of the people on the app
Fuck It Season 11 GIF by One Chicago

Jun 8, 2024
uk

This is becoming the thread people run over here to and lie when they've embarrassed themselves 😭who’s comment section was i sucking up in? chat proper s you do 🤣🤣

oh piss off you don’t own this forum billy big bollocks!Stoo trying to act the gaffa on here. Actually i should have tagged all over you over there🖕🏻i think you’ll also find that’s not what i said is it now you little bullshitter. My comments are still there..read the fas again..funny eq days all that and there’s loads of you on tiktok that have reposted what angie has said again 🤦🏻‍♀️nowt about eq though as there. Now do off and don’t reply to me again u gobby little t

Jun 8, 2024
uk

ps
what have i lied about 🤣🤣🤣all my comments are still there ya dumb fa