Canadian Angie - @Angelica_c100

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
She’s raced to the front of the begging marathon hasn’t she. I can’t fing stand her. The “swear down” and the “man” in her vernacular is so forced. I’m going to spend another day waterboarding myself with election coverage which is my new self harm - I think I’ve cured myself of TikTok self harming for now
Oh yeah, she begs ‘with chest’ these days. Can't stand the gobby cow. She’s culturally misappropriating language quite casually, is no one going to challenge her on this? I missed last nights tv debate. i'll watch today.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Oh yeah, she begs ‘with chest’ these days. Can't stand the gobby cow. She’s culturally misappropriating language quite casually, is no one going to challenge her on this? I missed last nights tv debate. i'll watch today.
i actually turned it off and put love island on. and then watched the clips of insane bits on twitter. the bit about 7.2 million and 7.5 million is SO funny ill try find a clip now.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
i actually turned it off and put love island on. and then watched the clips of insane bits on twitter. the bit about 7.2 million and 7.5 million is SO funny ill try find a clip now.
I didn’t want to admit it but I was watching Love Island and forgot about the debate.
I have to say the contestants look so average this year. Hope they wow us all with the bombshells. I want to put an early bet on Ayo and Mimi winning the show.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I didn’t want to admit it but I was watching Love Island and forgot about the debate.
I have to say the contestants look so average this year. Hope they wow us all with the bombshells. I want to put an early bet on Ayo and Mimi winning the show.
havent watched it for couple of years and im too old (mid/late 30s) but i thought id give it a go again. Laura whitemore was so off putting. Yeah I like Ayo hes so handsome. Joey looks like hes on smack.
Shall we make a loveisland thread? i wanna get fully into it i hope its good

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
@deadwood you will both find this hilaruous

Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
havent watched it for couple of years and im too old (mid/late 30s) but i thought id give it a go again. Laura whitemore was so off putting. Yeah I like Ayo hes so handsome. Joey looks like hes on smack.
Shall we make a loveisland thread? i wanna get fully into it i hope its good
Baguette should host more tiktok lives (she's good at it) and drive traffic to comment cafe. lots of good threads with potential

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Baguette should host more tiktok lives (she's good at it) and drive traffic to comment cafe. lots of good threads with potential
I should have plugged the love island thread!!! yes but i always said i think going in boxes and chatting is horrific so i must stop doing it.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
On the day Cockerpoo returns Lisa Marie decides to spark up a live in distress. It could all just be a “coincidence” and not because she wants to reignite any flames and whip the app in another fing frenzy
Read Taraji P Henson GIF by HULU
Lisa's a very dangerous fantasist. Everyone chose to be sucked in by her bullshit, so desperate to believe because cockercunts an annoying t.

Exposed was fing brilliant example, she literally went from "I will die for Lisa" to "what a lying b" in 24 hour.

Lisa was outed on comment cafe straight away but people hate cockercunt so much, reality was suspended.

New York Spinning GIF by Roadrunner Records

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Lisa's a very dangerous fantasist. Everyone chose to be sucked in by her bullshit, so desperate to believe because cockercunts an annoying t.

Exposed was fing brilliant example, she literally went from "I will die for Lisa" to "what a lying b" in 24 hour.

Lisa was outed on comment cafe straight away but people hate cockercunt so much, reality was suspended.

New York Spinning GIF by Roadrunner Records

''Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive”

all of them entangled in that BULLSHIT.

I used to see comments literally and quite desperately offer every excuse under the sun for Lisa Marie's actions meanwhile Lisa Marie would fire up another live and double down, ''stand by everything'' she has said because she's ''telling the truth'' and ''doesn't lie'' and will continue to tell her ''story''. Amazing really.

and any one who dares to challenge Lisa Marie on anything is a ... villain?

if it wasn't so tragic I might have laughed.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
On the day Cockerpoo returns Lisa Marie decides to spark up a live in distress. It could all just be a “coincidence” and not because she wants to reignite any flames and whip the app in another fing frenzy
Read Taraji P Henson GIF by HULU
I mean I’m struggling to comprehend anything Lisa is doing at this point. The moment I heard she had been in MULTIPLE Jeremy Kyle shows was a cannon event for me

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Her entire personality and life is around her illnesses. The moment one has got slightly better another thing pops it is like a never ending game of medical whackamole. And she had thousands of adoring fans?!

IMG_2991.png

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Ba
''Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive”

all of them entangled in that BULLSHIT.

I used to see comments literally and quite desperately offer every excuse under the sun for Lisa Marie's actions meanwhile Lisa Marie would fire up another live and double down, ''stand by everything'' she has said because she's ''telling the truth'' and ''doesn't lie'' and will continue to tell her ''story''. Amazing really.

and any one who dares to challenge Lisa Marie on anything is a ... villain?

if it wasn't so tragic I might have laughed.
Baguette and I looked at a video she had “screen recorded” but it was actually screenshots she had faded together to make a video 🤣 the commitment to creating “proof” is really interesting to me.