Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I don't even think I  can get into Squeaks still so...I'm just going to read what goes on in here
Hell Yeah Dancing GIF by Crypt TV

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
They can absolutely exist at the same time and one isn’t related to the other and why I didn’t mention it at all. That message is still very important, it’s just unfortunate the messenger is now being called into question 😬

I agree with your fourth paragraph completely, I absolutely can see someone changing their mind and/or being triggered by an event, into changing their stance.

It is very much a shame that this goes to “that” camp 🤦🏻‍♀️ I did not know that about DHB, the do?

Edit: I don’t think him dismissing the length of time since and not contextualising the matter, is taking accountability 👀
hahaha '4th paragraph' sounded like a dig though i know it wasnt! haha. I agree, i dont think he has handled his response well at all, its infuriating to witness. He should have employed a PR manager or come here first for us to create a statement and given him some home truths.

It is so frustrating to see that within a week his credibility to most has been demolished, whther I agree with that or not. I guess we shouldnt be surprised as there is no 'good' to be had on this side of tiktok.

Yeah i didnt either. Someone saw me commenting positively as i used to be an avid watcher of his videos about people... and they let me know. Again, someone with a good point that no one will listen to,