Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Iv made a backup account finally you know 😭, its called abeldeservedit and im gonna pretend to be Cain from the bible πŸ‘Ή
Now I want to make one and pretend to be Abel and run around after you asking why we can't just be proper brothers and how come you keep bonking me on the head with things πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ "Cain...this is too much...I can't keep waking up under hay in the fields, Cain...why do you keep hitting me in the head, Cain?"

Mar 2, 2024
Don’t you fing dare blame Chlo for what you did. She’s never victim shamed you, Kelly you fing t. You know you can’t beat her with words so you pulled out the Oooh I’m gonna top myself Ooooh I’m gonna self harm, emotional blackmail that narcs like you chuck about when you know you’re fed.

YOURE A SUCK fING t.

Now I want to make one and pretend to be Abel and run around after you asking why we can't just be proper brothers and how come you keep bonking me on the head with things πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ "Cain...this is too much...I can't keep waking up under hay in the fields, Cain...why do you keep hitting me in the head, Cain?"
Can we wait a week because I accidently didn't put my name as Cain 😭😭😭😭😭

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
How many times over the years have we seen witnesses at press conferences and appeals, pleading for info on victims and asking people to come forward or people in positions of trust that actually turn out to be the perpetrator. Advocates that speak up for victims but then it turns out they are the one's silencing the victims. This is Alex Brigham. The reason he has affiliated himself with pedo hunting groups etc is to make sure they have no info on him and/or find out who they have info on. A mole as well as a dirty nonce.
That's what I think anyway.