Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Cockercunt trying to make it about herself in comments IMG_7642.jpeg
Janet Jackson Reaction GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I got blocked for pointing out that this isn't Alex's first rodeo re CA....he used saville and glitter to have a go at Angie and Charlie both FAMOUS CA/SO's and also he did make up a fake child's account to try and call Charlie out 🙄
Brigham has form 😬
And everyone seems to forget that during his "Autisim awareness" live he went on mute and recorded himself having a TUG and sent the voicenote someone. That's a giant Red fing flag to me..

Dottysocks

Mar 7, 2024
Miss Red... alex has supposedly never done anything to make you think this of him.... Jimmy Saville, gary glitter edits. Put Angies face on kids pics from Google. Sophie rose video and diadro video on his page. Lynzs face on a child and most of all if your thought process allows those things to come out your mouth does that not say enough??

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
This has to run deeper. How can she sit there and listen to the effects of his comments on those that have been through this and still support him?
As awful as she is, you can just see she knows this is vile deep down.
Just how bad is the dirt he has on her?
Is it worth all this?
someone she's known a few months online, where people are groomed conned etc, it beggars belief

This has to run deeper. How can she sit there and listen to the effects of his comments on those that have been through this and still support him?
As awful as she is, you can just see she knows this is vile deep down.
Just how bad is the dirt he has on her?
Is it worth all this?
I'm absolutely adamant they met at the weekend she's been in Birmingham hes been MIA all weekend maybe he had a little cry on her shoulder and a chinese after 🤢