Mar 7, 2024
I Love Flirting GIF
View attachment RPReplay_Final1716211494.mp4
oh hiya 😮‍💨
Oh my

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Why we being made out that we are nasty and we would take the piss out of someone for having a will in preparation for surgery? Regardless of surgery there is the risk.... I am exactly the same for my spinal surgery? I have to prepare a will despite it being minimal risks.
I’ve never once seen anyone mentioning a will. Idek who’s getting surgery, what 😭

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Why we being made out that we are nasty and we would take the piss out of someone for having a will in preparation for surgery? Regardless of surgery there is the risk.... I am exactly the same for my spinal surgery? I have to prepare a will despite it being minimal risks.
I would do the same as well, haven't had major surgery (yet) but have had to consider this and determined the route I would go down. I've written rough outlines for funeral, etc in every journal I've had since I was around twelve years old.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
J just said along the lines of "comment cafe will probably take the piss out of me but I have to get a will sorted" . She wants surgery for weight loss
If we affect them that much why the hell make comments like that, it is like waving a red rag to a bull, so what do they expect Chinese and flowers lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I thought she already had 2 surgeries!! Its a bloody pitty party in her box 🤮🤮🤮
What is it surgery every 6 mths with her ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Well if the first two hasn’t worked it’s down to her and her eating habits so her doing

Edited
On another note does it claim benefits as doesn’t work, hope she declaring her begging money to the HMRC and the DWP

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m all alone. I’m having a crisis as I got overexcited with the move to this thread the other day and changed my name on a whim. Went to change it back as I really don’t like change. Now I’m stuck with this until July.

i feel like I’ve died or something, now I’m back as a ghost. I’m struggling here 😭 I chose something else s for a name because I thought I had unlimited name changes because Judas told me. Judas, you ruined everything
I thought we were going to have a discussion. You said you didn't know what to choose and before I even replied you were 2 pumps 😭😭😭😭😭 I think you can rebrand in a month if it doesn't feel right 😭😭