Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I feel like before anyone judges another person's journey they should watch that show about Jazz Jennings. Her mom pretty much pushed that poor girl to get the surgery and she became so unhappy. She gained a lot of weight and I think she regrets getting it done so young and on national television. She went into a deep depression and could barely function. I want to say she was 16 when she had the surgery. At one point her mom told her if she didn't start dilating herself daily she would do it for her.

Mar 2, 2024
Feel better now I’ve got that out 😬
Relaxing Found Footage GIF by Eternal Family

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Oh and Carla you soulless simpering t. Don’t for one minute think I’ve forgotten what you told our Cal to do when he was drunk and struggling.

IRL I’d spin your fing jaw
I'm soooo going to verbally annihilate that Carla t if I ever feel like actually talking ever again

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I feel like before anyone judges another person's journey they should watch that show about Jazz Jennings. Her mom pretty much pushed that poor girl to get the surgery and she became so unhappy. She gained a lot of weight and I think she regrets getting it done so young and on national television. She went into a deep depression and could barely function. I want to say she was 16 when she had the surgery. At one point her mom told her if she didn't start dilating herself daily she would do it for her.
It's so crazy in America that trans people get surgery so young. It's barely even a thought in the UK until the persons 18 then they usually need to wait ages unless they go private.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Tbh I don’t necessarily agree with that personally. It’s cool if other people don’t agree with me but her hygiene is none of my concern and I hate when people use that as an excuse to be transphobic to her (not saying you because you weren’t in the slightest). I’ve known people who were born female who have worse hygiene than her, but they don’t get half the abuse she has. I think she’s a vile t but people need to go at her for that, not for what she has between her legs.

Lifewithlou (cis woman) also has terrible hygiene so I get what you mean. I think I didn’t articulate myself enough with my last comment. I don’t really like any human that doesn’t keep up with hygiene. BO for example 🤮 no matter what gender - have a wash!

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Yeah bc the people are fed in the head. Clearly unaware of how dangerous the surgery is. If she’s happy how she is now, then that’s all that matters. People will never be happy no matter how much she changes. The same people saying she needs the chop are the same ones who will still call her a man when she does
Prime example is Chelsea Harwood. She's not a nice person but she has fully transitioned and faces transphobia on a daily basis from influential "creators" like DG,Cla etc.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Lifewithlou (cis woman) also has terrible hygiene so I get what you mean. I think I didn’t articulate myself enough with my last comment. I don’t really like any human that doesn’t keep up with hygiene. BO for example 🤮 no matter what gender - have a wash!
Oh absolutely! I don’t know how they do it, I love a shower. Idk how people enjoy not feeling clean 😭

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Speaking of BO I was walking behind a guy in Aldi the other week and his was so bad the smell nearly knocked me out 🫨

Hotcoffee

Feb 28, 2024
To those who responded to me earlier about the bullying accusation. This is Hayley’s account. She often does discuss comment cafe and says she likes to read what is posted here. She says quite positive things about us. This is Lolly’s account, the woman claiming to have been bullied by us. Hayley proceeded to block her from the live this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_6063.jpeg
    IMG_6063.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_6064.jpeg
    IMG_6064.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 39