Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Who the do just announced that Jazmins has comment cafe to look after her? I'm not a fing support worker 😭😭.
I dont look after anyone, heard that too.

So just to correct myself tink said that alex said he woul get Miss red to help, she didnt ask miss red herself. My feelings still remain that this is a really crazy thing to do any hopefully everyone learns a lesson from this.
For anyone reading this.... if youve known someone for 10 mins, 10 days or 1 year online, you DONT KNOW THEM.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
yeah think so. her story is hard to completely grasp cos of how she posts. I just dont get the posting all over tiktok your grief, and trying to rope in tiktok 'celebs' into it all, she then was going for the weeklys? im just seeing it all now.
I dont understand sharing trauma on line in general - but what did people do before social media? the people that tend to share trauma, how did this need for public knowledge manifest?
the younger generations are obsessed with social media, my niece is ruthless, she posts her whole life on instagram

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I just dont get how people did not cut him off when he openly admitted to using the dark web for hours....? I never even actively have looked for the dark web and am aware what it is known from due to social media posts and videos ☠️. Someone using the dark web to scape through the law to look at sick s speaks volume.

I'm not even trying to be funny by saying I'm not a support worker. People need to stop using comment cafe as a collective offering people support. Personally I'm not equipped to help someone with poor mental health and I'd rather the group I'm a part of wasn't being thrown around offering that support. It's too much responsibility.

Mar 2, 2024
Totally off topic , anyone been keeping up on the blood scandal , I know of people (not close friendships thankfully , but the friend of a friends family etc) couldn't help but feel so hurt for them all , just another scandal that's been covered up for years and years. So sad

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I'm not even trying to be funny by saying I'm not a support worker. People need to stop using comment cafe as a collective offering people support. Personally I'm not equipped to help someone with poor mental health and I'd rather the group I'm a part of wasn't being thrown around offering that support. It's too much responsibility.
Theyu also need to stop reading here and getting upset about opinions when they do everything publically online.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I just feel like it's coming across they all would have kept silent about all this if he hadn't made that comment about kids. I said the other day the constant defence for that group is what gave him the confidence to be as awful as he was. Because they defended anything. That comment was breaking point.
i gifted that t to beat flange on the rising stars, as soon as it come out about his D pics it knocked me sick, bet he's on every dating site, total predator πŸ’―