Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She has said this before with her subs etc but never shown PROFF the only time I saw anything when she sent money to that old fella for his garden and feeding families in trouble
Hmm. I'm really new to miss red so I didn't know any this. But what I said still stands charities will return donations like this. They don't want money from someone who decided to use it as proof they don't support predators.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
when my sister got diagnosed with terminal cancer, she joined a born again church they convinced her she was going to be healed, the sat in her room praying over her speaking in tongues, she passed away, aunt sally is a pastor of the same kind of church
Over here in NI we call these churches the "hallelujah" churches. Majority of them spout hate from their pulpits.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
when my sister got diagnosed with terminal cancer, she joined a born again church they convinced her she was going to be healed, the sat in her room praying over her speaking in tongues, she passed away, aunt sally is a pastor of the same kind of church
I am so sorry to hear this 💞
These are cults they real you in and get you to leave them everything or give them everything it’s so wrong when they pray on the vulnerable

Oct 24, 2023
That's awful 🥺 I then waited 2 years for Psychotherapy for them to say I'm not ready for it as I have agoraphobia and find it difficult to talk about my past. Then the government want more evidence for people suffering with MH for PIP payments. How can you get more evidence if there is no network of support to back your 'story' up!
I find it quite scary that it's already hard to get PIP without being interrogated that an official diagnosis and statements from doctors and therapists might not be enough. I know I joke about being not well in the head but I am actually a very unwell person 😬

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I was offered the 8 weeks but after first one said they couldn't carry on as I would need more sessions and would leave me at a more vunable situation
Yeah I understand that, my therapist said 3 sessions in " you'd need a year of therapy to scratch the surface "I just live with it all now, rarely go out, have only afew friends and keep myself safe!

Oct 24, 2023
There really is a new wave of what I'd call spiritual psychosis or religious psychosis where people are finding a faith and diving right into the extremes and claiming they are healed when actually it feels like an unhealthy obsession. All those things are beautiful and peaceful but they don't fix everything.

Oct 24, 2023
Yeah I understand that, my therapist said 3 sessions in " you'd need a year of therapy to scratch the surface "I just live with it all now, rarely go out, have only afew friends and keep myself safe!
I couldn't bond with my therapist and I don't have the luxury to "shop around" for one I do vibe with so was also dismissed. I think some people will just never understand how hard it is to get the help.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
My sister got drunk everyday that she had left ( when she wasn't too ill) had friends and family around and ordered meals in..I think she had the right idea..having some fun!

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
im fuming
full moon in 6 days
Red is getting sewn into a cows tongue and Sally is getting her fingers crippled as I dance on chicken feet.
No more sty books, NO MORE TALKING YOU WAY OUT! (Possibly be sending SOS by pigeon if I get seen/sectioned)
Leaving American Horror Story GIF

*your

Feb 29, 2024
I find it quite scary that it's already hard to get PIP without being interrogated that an official diagnosis and statements from doctors and therapists might not be enough. I know I joke about being not well in the head but I am actually a very unwell person 😬
I'm still waiting for my renewal since November. I had to have help to fill forms I'm. But there is a organisation that can help you fill them in but they work for the DWP!! Couldn't make this s up!

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
That’s so wrong for them to have done that. 😢My brother became a born again Christian and he changed to become one of the most bigoted people I knew. He changed so much. He also later went on to have terminal cancer but he turned away from them thank goodness

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I couldn't bond with my therapist and I don't have the luxury to "shop around" for one I do vibe with so was also dismissed. I think some people will just never understand how hard it is to get the help.
I was lucky that I bonded with mine, I'd have liked to have kept going but only 8 sessions.
My brother is in sheltered accommodation because of his MH and even the services he gets have more than halved over the last 5 years, the government are failing many people.

Oct 24, 2023
I'm still waiting for my renewal since November. I had to have help to fill forms I'm. But there is a organisation that can help you fill them in but they work for the DWP!! Couldn't make this s up!
Iv had my renewal form sent in since December they sent them about 6 months early. It's my first time though. I called yesterday for the first time for an update but they said I'm still in a cue. The waiting make me feel ill 😭 such a worry.