Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I can relate with the my home being my safe space. Just yesterday I had to upgrade the internet and instead of having an engineer come out and fit faster internet for the same price I chose to stay with my s internet at a lower speed because I wouldnt need an engineer to come out 😭.

I can't offer any help filling it in because I'm just not well enough to do so but what I can say is be absolutely brutal and answer every question as if it was your absolute worst day. It's invasive but I feel like raw brutal answers are the only way to be taken seriously. I want my answers to make whoever is reading it feel uncomfortable they even asked me. Good luck 🤎🤎
I totally understand and I'm so sorry about your Internet.

It's cool I would never expect someone to attempt to help with any part of the form. I have been putting all my "woe is me" in. But because of brain fog my writing is not so great and I find myself totally waffling utter rubbish, although relevant rubbish 😂

My answers make me feel uncomfortable so hopefully it has some effect on them, but I doubt that.

Thank you so much and good luck and wishes on your renewal 💚 green Irish heart

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I'm skeptical as well. Shes also very mentally unwell. I don't think all these women who have similar stories are lying, Alex's behaviour alone makes me feel like he's very predatory. But like when the account came in here saying the same stuff I encourage her to go the the police and deal with it properly. Nobody should be messaging her privately.
I think Alex is a love-bombing master manipulator. I would put money he made these women feel like they were the only ones he was talking to. When he was done with the thrill he disposed of them. I honestly don't care who he sent his dick pic to. It's the coming on after and adding to the story. It's people like Michelle messaging these women and getting the screenshots to turn around and sit in a live with Alex.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I can relate with the my home being my safe space. Just yesterday I had to upgrade the internet and instead of having an engineer come out and fit faster internet for the same price I chose to stay with my s internet at a lower speed because I wouldnt need an engineer to come out 😭.

I can't offer any help filling it in because I'm just not well enough to do so but what I can say is be absolutely brutal and answer every question as if it was your absolute worst day. It's invasive but I feel like raw brutal answers are the only way to be taken seriously. I want my answers to make whoever is reading it feel uncomfortable they even asked me. Good luck 🤎🤎
I got around the engineer coming out by getting the three mobile plug and play router, £20 per month and 1st 3 free

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
To scare Kelly obvs
Witch Astrology GIF by PBS Digital Studios

Invoco ignem inferorum
just before dawn fire GIF

Ut darem tibi ardentem in indusia
Habeas pruritum interminabilitatem
Quod te ad insaniam impellit
Slow Motion Fly GIF

Imploro muscas ad pestilentiae domum tuam pestilentiam
Ut ova in cibo
Vermes erunt omnes gustare

Sit tibi non ut bonam requiem iterum, Kelly!

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I had a local charity to help me. Can't say the name as will dox my area. I'd have a look on your local council website as they should have a local MH signed posted. Give them a ring and they will be able to get you in touch with someone to help fill form in. The lady that helped me knew what she was doing and helped me fill it in Had to wait 6 weeks for her to fit me in but PIP said that was OK and moved my date to hand it in
Thank you so much. I wish I could do that but I don't use phones. I don't go out. I think I can fill it in but it won't look professional and definitely will be a bit too open. Once I start waffling I give too much info. I hope that doesn't go against me but I guess we will eventually see. X

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I got around the engineer coming out by getting the three mobile plug and play router, £20 per month and 1st 3 free
It was the thing on the wall that the wifi plugs into that would have needed upgraded. To be fair my internet does glitch out often but I manage to stream the firestick and game on it so it can't be the worst but I did need someone to come out 😭

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where

I know this sounds crazy but my anxiety makes me act irrationally. If I'm pumping gas and the pump says to see an attendant I will drive off. :oops:😭

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Thank you so much. I wish I could do that but I don't use phones. I don't go out. I think I can fill it in but it won't look professional and definitely will be a bit too open. Once I start waffling I give too much info. I hope that doesn't go against me but I guess we will eventually see. X
it doesn't need to be professional, it just needs to reflect you on your worst day, so the most you can put down the better anyway. Don't be embarrassed, unless you tell them your worst, they won't know and will just down play it. It's so hard writing about yourself in such a negative way, but remember this is for the better x

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
There's a lot of stuff being discussed that I wouldn't say I'm 100% clued up on , I've never dealt with the benefit system , never went through CA etc but if there is anything in my power I could do to help anyone please reach out. I've suffered with my MH at times , it's been a battle and I wouldn't have `got better` without my support network keeping me on my feet x