Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Am I being silly if I find this wrong. Maxine Carr Screenshot_20240521_152901_TikTok.jpg
Extremely distasteful to host lives raising awareness for child abuse then joke about someone who tried to cover up the murders of two innocent little girls the next day. Absolute simple bastards. This is why people don't listen to them.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Extremely distasteful to host lives raising awareness for child abuse then joke about someone who tried to cover up the murders of two innocent little girls the next day. Absolute simple bastards. This is why people don't listen to them.
This is why I don’t like that Hayley’s comet. Weird as do to me when people’s context is about crimes and they financially gain from it

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I'm getting Jim Jones vibes from that bishop
Oh I looked into the bishop!! When he popped up with her last year…

BISHOP: NOT an official bishop! He’s a self determined bishop - he identifies as a bishop. Legally I think it’s the same as putting Dr in front of your name. Gives a false sense of trustworthiness and authority

SALLY: pre invasion used to go to Palestine to “help the people there”. “They’re such beautiful people” absolute white knighting language which was so cringe. Shes a hardline Christian missionary going to a practicing Muslim country. i absolutely loathe missionary work.
Someone pulled me up on this before on the religious split of the country - I think Palestine is like 95% Muslim. There are of course Christians there, but they are mostly Orrhodox denominations.

There’s something deeply sinister about Sally, she is a born again Christian after some dark past, and I think her performative fragility and innocence along with her missionary work and her vocal bible bashing is very transparent.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Checking In I Love You GIF by Seize the Awkward

Too each and everyone of you.