Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
She’s a wild conspiracy theorist and a total menace to genuine policing and the safety and wellbeing of victims during police investigations. If it’s who I’m thinking of.
Yeah that’s why stopped following her. I can’t be doing with conspiracy theory bollocks. She’s probably a flat earther too 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don’t think there is a right way. TikTok should get rid of it all together. I don’t find it beneficial when some of the family’s have had to beg people to stop talking about their love ones have passed and people still make videos on it for a quick buck, personally.
I don’t think there’s a right way either luv, that was my point too. I do think there are better ways though, if that makes sense 🙏🏼 That is a very valid point and any creator with a heart, should absolutely respect that.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Sally: i would question the soundness of her moral compass as a christian when she is an EQ friend... I can say this as a raging Athiest... but I am sure that a Follower of the Bible would have many issues with EQs behavour... right? Selective belief systems are so great.
I’d like to know what she thinks of Trans and gay people

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I was there for the last couple of mins. j was trying to explain the words she said in dreads live upset many people. She tried to apologise but then when she hosted her own live she doubled down on what she said 🤦🏽‍♀️
Oh no, what did she say? I slept through everything today 😭 Hopefully The Observer has her live on YouTube, I shall check.

Medusa

Am I being silly if I find this wrong. Maxine Carr Screenshot_20240521_152901_TikTok.jpg
Who put that pole up? Technically I see this as being just as bad as what Alex said,..You can't take the moral high ground and call him out for what he's said, when you're basically making a mockery of a nonce enabler.
Maxine carr helped her nonce of a boyfriend by hiding the bodies of two victims- Those two victims were two beautiful young girls.
If Chloe put this pole up, then I'm disappointed because she's s on everything she's stood for over the last 2 days, if it was a mod, then she should at least have the same energy for them as she has for Alex.
Alex deserves all the hate he gets, but two wrongs don't make a right, and this ain't right.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What made you decide to eat meat again? I’ve been a vegetarian for 40 years and I just couldn’t eat meat. I can’t even eat Quorn mince or any other meat lookalikes apart from veggie sausages, burgers and escalopes.
For me I don't actually eat any meat I don't believe I couldn't catch or kill myself. I could kill a chicken, a duck, fish or turkey. Probably couldn't take down a cow. I also enjoy some meat substitutes because I find it's always the same flavor texture and colour. When sometimes you can buy meat and it just doesn't feel or taste right.

I grew up farming so the whole catch, kill thing isn't foreign to me 😅.

Nov 10, 2023
From one bunch of wrongens to the next! Mandy & cooper 🤮 today has taught me these scum bags have brass necks and no care for anything they’ve done.
IMG_1632.jpeg
Erm not defending Kelly here but Charlie has them in his live and boxes.

Also yes Mandy and cooper are wrongens. I’m sure cooper came on here a little while back and started arguing actually 🤣

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
That's what I can't understand, if people don't eat meat why do they eat what looks like/taste like meat
I think some people go veggie to stop them from eating meat not because the thought of eating an animal is cruel. My hubby buys it for himself when it’s on yellow ticket 😂 he bought some veggie bacon and it really did smell like the real thing, he kept asking me to try it but I just couldn’t ugh 😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Theme of the day today seems to be false idolst
Yeah that’s why stopped following her. I can’t be doing with conspiracy theory bollocks. She’s probably a flat earther too 😂
omg totally agree.

"Pr0jEcT bLuE BEAMMM" "people need to open their eyes". no youre just a work shy uneducated t.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
just quick checked and Haley Comet did indeed meddle with and profit off the death of nicola bulley.
I need more context, what happened and where do I find out about this? I’m newer to Hayley but have found her to be lovely and really appreciate her speaking out about the recent Alex stuff etc. Admittedly, I haven’t gone through her content, I don’t really watch crime based stuff very often.