Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I was trying to figure out the chain of events that led to MamaKaz bringing all this stuff back up and in the end getting Red exposed. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what I remember.

1. Deadwing dresses up as Kaz and goes live with Zach
2. Deadwing while acting like Kaz reenacts scenes from the past year.
3. Zac while battling Deadwing laughs.
4. Not sure what but something makes Alex go live and try to expose Zac. No Stonewall facts were submitted.
5. Kaz then goes live and brings up things from the past trying to expose Zac.
6. The picture situation gets brought to light again.

In summary. Thank you Deadwing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh I just realised I'm in his live @scotty_boy2024
I was chilling in that live, being an immature b, and suddenly it went nuclear and now he's being exposed? I can't cope with this app. 😭 How is it that everyone is a wrong un? Is it that tiktok live attracts them, or is the criteria of not being a wrong un impossible to meet these days?

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
As someone who has also suffered with these things first hand, which i shouldn't need to disclose to validate my point. I find it hard to believe a large group of people self harmed, ended up in hospital and then went to Alex's ex's friends of 24 hours to tell them, who then broadcasted it over several lives. It's absolutely bizarre.
Everyone deals with it in their own way. Who are we to say they're wrong? Nobody has to validate anything, that's exactly my point.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
And Oirish Kelly has just said that cat fleas aren't the same as "the fleas we got in our hair as kids". That and her thinking her Alexa is supposed to learn how to predict or sense her emotional state is too much today. I'm going to go watch SpongeBob like a proper grown up.

I Hate It Trash GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
And Oirish Kelly has just said that cat fleas aren't the same as "the fleas we got in our hair as kids". That and her thinking her Alexa is supposed to learn how to predict or sense her emotional state is too much today. I'm going to go watch SpongeBob like a proper grown up.

I Hate It Trash GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
That is such a mood. I’m feeling like it’s a Scooby doo day