Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
They need to get to the point.

mr. mackey school GIF by South Park

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
I just wouldn't cope having to challenge them or to even appear at court or anywhere for another decision, it wouldn't be something I could push myself to do. That's why the first time when they didn't believe about half of what I said I didn't even question it I just left it but it's been about 2 years now so it's my renewal. I just want believed and left alone for another 2 years 😭 the waiting is brutal. I hope you aren't waiting much longer that's absolutely brutal!
It makes me furious they makes us go through this. I can relate where when I'm not believed, I have to be in the correct mindset to push it. You feel like what's the point in trying when they don't belive to. The waiting is the worst part I hope you, and everyone else waiting for their renewals/decisions, hears soon and gets the money they rightfully deserve. do the tories

Feb 28, 2024
USA
I find it quite scary that it's already hard to get PIP without being interrogated that an official diagnosis and statements from doctors and therapists might not be enough. I know I joke about being not well in the head but I am actually a very unwell person 😬
I had to apply for it due to my mental health and some mobility problems, the forms confused me but I found a site that helps you manage your form & fill it in, a did however have to pay £10 to subscribe to the page, but it is filled with people who have been accepted for PIP & lots of different informed and detailed answers to the forms questions- so I filled in all my form myself and had to have the telephone assessment, I then got word back that I was entitled to(first time applying)enhance rate- daily living & standard rate mobility, although I was only 2 point off of being entitled to the enhance rate mobility. Sorry for the long reply🫣

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
If you don't get it ask for a mandatory Reconsideration. You don't need to provide any more info but the government will relook at your case, up to 50% go on to get awarded. They say no to discourage you. I'm so happy for you and others who were believed - it's validating to say the least.
Sorry I don't mean to sound like a beg who's researched it but I've been fighting for this for 4 years now so tried to look up things to see if I was doing something wrong lol. Not even my GP understands how I don't have PIP. The person who assessed my didn't know what Ehlers Danlos Syndrome is so that probably didn't help 🤣🤣
The assessors tend to know very little about anything tbh. If you can record it, don't listen to their 'let us know before you do', no, you record it secretly. If youre on meds that mess with cognition/sleep/mood, whoops.
they can't stop it from being used after.
I knew a girl with quite severe schizotypal personality disorder and she got refuted and then got something ridiculous in back pay. It's a horrible process but they know the people needing it find it degrading and ultimately are too fatigued to fight it. She did get rediagnosed with NPD before we parted ways so maybe theres a bit of 'invoke youre inner Narc' aspect to it of thinking 'no do you, im right YOURE wrong, I know my health issue, YOU dont' that helped her through.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I find it quite scary that it's already hard to get PIP without being interrogated that an official diagnosis and statements from doctors and therapists might not be enough. I know I joke about being not well in the head but I am actually a very unwell person 😬
I can help with that, it was my job to make applications but I agree, that they make you feel like you’re begging for money. It’s disgusting

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
(Concurrently, Luke/Zac mock patois/swearing shep
Pearl is racist,
Donna and dems support pearl
Donna was doxxed/we didnt get bribes,
It then comes out about zac while she's weakened
fact freak nails the coffin,
comes back for all of two days,
alex is recorded joking about the details of CSA,
Red stands FOR him, but that evening is mentioned as one of the forces he used to blackmail a woman
Donna now isn't online friends with him
Sally outs herself as the true Supreme head of the REDL)
i missed out the continued shep storyline and taurian/paigey and was just thinking of red so someone else can do that wiki