Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 17, 2024
earth
Stop It Fox Tv GIF by Empire FOX
And she said I was β€œparanoid β€œ with an adult saying β€œEW” over another person shows she deserves to be on my ignore lists . Thank you tho mrsD πŸ’™πŸ«ΆπŸΌ

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I think it's pretty clear Kas was fed up and annoyed that he was putting effort in to his platform and getting nowhere but others were just sitting and battling and getting up that leaderboard for it. I think he was just having a rant and the fact he isn't sitting, battling and milking people says a LOT! He may have said it but didn't do it. There's a difference.

And she said I was β€œparanoid β€œ with an adult saying β€œEW” over another person shows she deserves to be on my ignore lists . Thank you tho mrsD πŸ’™πŸ«ΆπŸΌ
I should have been on it ages ago anyway Sheila. Since you pretended I was targeting you for asking you a question once. It was really over dramatic 😭 good luck with the new personality though πŸ˜‰

Edit, it was very paranoid behaviour to accuse me of targeting you and always going for you when we had only ever had two interactions. One was a question about codes I didn't understand, the second was that you should host an FYP show if you want one and you kicked off 😭😭

icequeen1979

Feb 29, 2024
do off Angie saying all this s about Kmama kaz when you have supported fing Alex Brigham only on the hate train now because want views and as for karma your pissed off with him because he want entertain you and who could blame him

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I love the 2nd one he’s too cute 😭😭 AI is never my friend, they never give me my ghostface wedding fantasies 😭
This is my new favourite, Buma Tree working hard 😭😭

Let me see if it'll give me some ghostface, it might be kind and then I can pass you the images over πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• 1000000743.jpg
    1000000743.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 8