Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Just listening to Sally on miss red yesterday what on EARTH is she on about. Shes actually completely insane. Her self importance probably from her religious lunacy is scary. Imagine how she advises the people she is a “pastor” for
1000005142.jpg
This is worth a read of sweet aunt Sally!
She said yesterday in her live I should be over my trauma which has left me disabled because she's disabled! Bitter old hag runs a charity /hostel to help people back on their feet from addiction..can you imagine?

Attachments

• 1000005142.jpg
    1000005142.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 6

Medusa

I keep forgetting who you are. I regret asking for name changes 😭 nobody knows us now. Got to build our reputations up again.

Just to confirm, I was Zias Gifting Badge. Also, aiming to be active again for a few days 😂 I been so busy. Who am I attacking today?
I wish I had stayed as,The hairy biker, even if I was being misgendered.😭 Seems we've caused a lot of confusion, I haven't forgotten who you are though, and it's good to see you on today, your presence has been missed. 😘

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
1000005142.jpg
This is worth a read of sweet aunt Sally!
She said yesterday in her live I should be over my trauma which has left me disabled because she's disabled! Bitter old hag runs a charity /hostel to help people back on their feet from addiction..can you imagine?
Explains how she can afford to send big gifts to certain creators

"Thou be knoweth thee hath displeased greatly thee masses, thou feareth thee stocks or worse thee guillotine. Thou plead to thee would ye be willing to forgive thou's japes which showed not a shred of merth nor merriment? Thou art but a humble servant to thee!"
middle ages fun GIF by Kajetan Obarski
Thou hast impressed ones self! (I have no idea if that’s correct, just go with it)

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
whos Lisa Kelly someone posted an article? Listening to a live where JayDee is saying 'comment cafe dont like me anymore'. No idea who he is. also why do people care what we think if we are so bad lol

omg cockerpoo has arrived. asking about his opinion on her. get overy yourself people are allowed to not like you cockercunt
That's papa blaze..

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I wish I had stayed as,The hairy biker, even if I was being misgendered.😭 Seems we've caused a lot of confusion, I haven't forgotten who you are though, and it's good to see you on today, your presence has been missed. 😘
Ah ffs I got confused with who you are 😳 I need to write down somewhere who changed their name to what and really cement it into my brain

Thank you 😍 I’ve just been really busy and then I crash when I sit down. I’m aiming to be lazy today. I think I missed Ang falling out with Lynz and I’m devastated as that’s all I’ve been waiting for 😭😭