Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

At this point, anyone that joined after the TT Snoop account was outed as Jodie, is under investigation. Any one of you could be her and one of you is likely to be her, as she keeps coming back. Also, I saw Princess Flu live this morning, and I panicked thinking “imagine if he’s in here” and I felt sick. So I’m going to also require proof that none of you are Princess Flu.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
It was strange but when I saw the name in here I rubbished it off because I thought no way would a CC member be backing pearl so it may not be the same person but now 🤷🏻‍♀️
Was it her tik tok or another one?

Attachments

• IMG_5739.png
    IMG_5739.png
    388.6 KB · Views: 19
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
At this point, anyone that joined after the TT Snoop account was outed as Jodie, is under investigation. Any one of you could be her and one of you is likely to be her, as she keeps coming back. Also, I saw Princess Flu live this morning, and I panicked thinking “imagine if he’s in here” and I felt sick. So I’m going to also require proof that none of you are Princess Flu.
I'm sus of anyone called Princess and idek why 😭😭

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
What? That Jodie is snoopy? 🫣 when was that outed

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Oh stop! When I first joined here, I must admit I got all wobbly because I didn't know how I felt not knowing who any of you were. Now you unlocked my fear again :ROFLMAO: :eek:

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
omg sorry WHAT !!!! i didnt know she was snoopy! omg this is all so funny its like an interactive computer game.