Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
well I just wasted everyones time asking 😂.
Despicable Me Reaction GIF
Had us all sty thy pantaloons istg😂😂😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What? That Jodie is snoopy? 🫣 when was that outed
Jodie was outed as @ttsnooper, completely different account to the snoopy that's been terrorising cockerpoo before there's a mixup with that.

I can't lie though it's a bit tedious that Jodie's ex friends are reading here ready to accuse anyone who's speaking about disabilities of being Jodie. Everyone knows she's a pain in the dick and to avoid her where's possible. It's not possible to know if she's behind a fake account.

People get accused of being worse than Jodie in here with less uproar, I get accused of being plm every other day on the app and nobody has asked me to dox myself or prove that I'm not.

If anyone is in here and knows we wouldn't like their real identity and is trying to win us over it's weird. Just because I chat to people on here doesn't mean I'd like them if they were unmasked.

Cartoon Monster GIF by Scooby-Doo

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Jodie was outed as @ttsnooper, completely different account to the snoopy that's been terrorising cockerpoo before there's a mixup with that.

I can't lie though it's a bit tedious that Jodie's ex friends are reading here ready to accuse anyone who's speaking about disabilities of being Jodie. Everyone knows she's a pain in the dick and to avoid her where's possible. It's not possible to know if she's behind a fake account.

People get accused of being worse than Jodie in here with less uproar, I get accused of being plm every other day on the app and nobody has asked me to dox myself or prove that I'm not.

If anyone is in here and knows we wouldn't like their real identity and is trying to win us over it's weird. Just because I chat to people on here doesn't mean I'd like them if they were unmasked.

Dog Clap GIF by The Standing O

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

I don't know her personally myself but i got inboxed about it so thought I would just ask. Now it's been answered I'm moving on, I have apologised and that's all I can do. If anyone inboxed me about any suspicious accounts I'll directly ask and just take it how it comes.

Nov 10, 2023

This is why we’ll always need Judas in here 👏👏

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Part of me doesn't really want to know who everyone is on here, I've warmed to a few of you and I'd be gutted and lose my s if I've given my time to a weirdo - But then that's on me for being sucked in.
I like the fact we are anonymous and I don't think anyone should feel pressured into revealing who they are, but then I guess i would rather know if I'm interacting with a wrongun, so it's a difficult one.
I'm a menace.

honey badger zebra GIF

Oct 24, 2023
I don't know her personally myself but i got inboxed about it so thought I would just ask. Now it's been answered I'm moving on, I have apologised and that's all I can do. If anyone inboxed me about any suspicious accounts I'll directly ask and just take it how it comes.
Nah of course I accuse and apologise later everytime I hear something as well, but that's been like 3 times now. I don't want anyone that's been open about their disability's just to get accused off of that 😭

Even if Jodie is someone where she'll be outed and straight back on another account 😭

Oct 24, 2023
Admin seem to be more on the ball here now with more mods, so hopefully if enough of us report it they will be removed?
I don't recommend anyone goes to read or check to be honest at all. If anyone does be aware there's several photos of really bad SH and comments. It's not an easy read.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Nah of course I accuse and apologise later everytime I hear something as well, but that's been like 3 times now. I don't want anyone that's been open about their disability's just to get accused off of that 😭

Even if Jodie is someone where she'll be outed and straight back on another account 😭
Oh 100%. I never want anyone to feel targeted for their disabilities etc. I think my taking was because the concerns of the snooty account was correct last time, I made the assumption it was going to be the same result and I was wrong and apologise for it. I'm now going to just let bye gone be by gone and let people shoot themselves in the foot if their wronguns themselves.