Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
My comment wasn't aimed at you, so I don't know why you've @ me. It was aimed at the people who read here and run with tit bits trying to cause a divide by inboxing cc members. You've apologised and I get why you asked, However I'd still like to make sure she's OK after having to reveal who she is.
Apologies for @ing you with it, I think because i initially started it by asking i feel responsible for it. I hope she is ok myself, I understand if she is angry or upset at me for singling her out which is why i'm not pushing a reply from her or continuously @ing her

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Red, who always swore she would never put sub only chat on, threatening sub only chat!

Can't turn off comments cos that won't bring money in.
She's torn because she can't deal with the hate, but also knows she won't get gifts if she does sub only. It's hilarious watching her fight back her normal angry horrible self. The cracks are showing

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
@Anonymous You really haven't been an arse, don't log off for the day (unless you really want to)
Own It Cbs GIF by Paramount+

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm probs gonna stay. Im just built up with anger and upset right now from it all, mainly at myself. Benefits of being a people pleaser is I care too much about others which is probably the worse thing to do is be in this forum 🤣but I love a good discussion on the dickheads of the app. I'm never questioning anyone again, i've done enough of it 🤣👋🏼
Love You Ily GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Adventure Time Fist Bump GIF