Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
I bet his cum comes out like a puff of dust similar too when you open a talc bottle…. and it just goes everywhere and nowhere at the same time 🤣

Ps this is miss red after giving Simon a blowey!
0774DC87-D57E-40AC-81F9-4FB03658BCF3.jpeg
Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Feb 29, 2024
I agree with this, any charity is good of course but it would’ve perhaps been more impactful? No delicate way to say it really but better than no charity of course.
Yes! I agree with you! the one thing I hate though, and I think someone already mentioned it here…. That’s not miss reds money it’s her gifters money! She should have atleast used her own money to bump it up to £200 or something, or even better told her gifters to donate directly to mind so that tiktok and PayPal weren’t taking a cut! It’s just all so messy and I feel like it was only done to make Donna seem like she’s a ‘good person!’

But as you said a donation is better than no donation, and I really hope that donation helps someone who really needs it ❤️

Nov 10, 2023
I’m covering their name because I don’t want to be a t but this comment really upset me. It was left on my duet of Remi’s incredible speech. I saw it hours ago and have only now been calm enough to reply.

IMG_5056.jpeg
It’s mind boggling. Remis speech was so powerful and impactful yet this person is more interested in Remi swearing🤦🏼‍♀️