Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Iā€™m literally out of my dogs reading all this s. The thing is we can have different opinions. I donā€™t really care whether anyone agrees with mine. I just call out hypocrisy and stiness as I see it. Thatā€™s the beauty of being a troll. Iā€™m not affected. Iā€™ve just ignored them so they just ranting to themselves. But big up for the love ā¤ļø my fave clique mates. ā¤ļø
We have a common goal, but we donā€™t take the same paths ā¤ļø
We do what we do to bring the wrong out as well as a bit fun on the way

I-Done-NUFFFFFIIN

May 20, 2024
A far off distance
You're within your rights to be here, as is everyone, as we don't own the rights to cc.

But...

Come with your opinions, your facts, what you have to say. Don't come demanding others speak your opinion or your facts. We comment what we see, what we feel and some agree, some don't. Some people like tiktok folk that I find hideous. That's their right, I don't care.

I'm sure people think we speak as a collective and are some sort of righteous,vigilante, influencer group.

Like who YOU like, dislike who YOU dislike and feel free to spout it I'm here.
You are totally right!
But sweetbutsour saying because Iā€™m new! Iā€™m not WE! Clique vibes or what get a grip!

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Can someone stroke my ego please šŸ˜­šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­

Strike
stroke GIF
Can someone stroke my ego please šŸ˜­šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Your ego here is an actual joke! We are not you! What because youā€™ve been deemed good little trolls by a collective of people? Like you run comment cafe. Get a grip of yourself SweetButSour itā€™s getting to a point we donā€™t know where you start and they finish. Youā€™re starting to come across like a dictator and itā€™s sad and pathetic. So the clique run Tik Tok? But itā€™s becoming very clear to see that there is a clique of you on Comment Cafe. Wipe the s out of your eyes or go cry about my opinion either one is fine by me.
assuming i am not white for all the wrong/ racist reasons is trolling?? typical reform/ tory response you are in a minority just deal with it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Do we have the real beast Alex on here or a fake as if it is the real mushroom I canā€™t sit with that
Burned all his bridges on TT he canā€™t come here giving it little small bollocks, and who is the other one going at @SweetButSour
Unsure but it could be Alex which is enough for me to put mushroom killer down.

And this person (that has posted under 10 times previously) came in with a long speech I didnā€™t read much off but they told us we need to get back to something or other, making out we are hypocrites blah blah. We told them do off and itā€™s somehow all Sweetandsours fault that they havenā€™t been accepted as one of our ā€œcliqueā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Managed to get down stairs and to get some breakfastā€¦ready brek is key when youā€™re poorly not well šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«
I wonder when Miss J will stop covering for Beggy, every time someone asks where she is, she just says sheā€™s not on! No explanation šŸ¤” suppose it doesnā€™t need one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 17
You are totally right!
But sweetbutsour saying because Iā€™m new! Iā€™m not WE! Clique vibes or what get a grip!
I said it first actually. You came in and attacked everyone and told us how we need to act. So I told you, as a newbie, donā€™t be telling us what we need to do, and go do off. Youā€™re really embarrassing yourself. Iā€™m telling Judas!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

And this person (that has posted under 10 times previously) came in with a long speech I didnā€™t read much off but they told us we need to get back to something or other, making out we are hypocrites blah blah. We told them do off and itā€™s somehow all Sweetandsours fault that they havenā€™t been accepted as one of our ā€œcliqueā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Christ on a bike people need to get a grip, maybe not come on here and act a t to start with.
Got some weed killer if it is the real mushroom
All I say is they can all
200.gif

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok

I don't want to be Fwends with Alex or anyone pretending to be him..nope