Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
😅😂🤣 oh bless your soul like you think I care if you was!
Don’t use exclamation points on me! I don’t like them!

Nene Leakes GIF

Mar 2, 2024
Could you please validate your opinion and who you are referring too, as if you don’t have some clarity I fear your position in the CC Clique could be forfeit!

Aww bub. Do you want to be validated? Is that what the issue is? All you had to do was ask dear.

Your opinion as a dried up bitter axe wound is heard.

Do you feel better now? Do you feel less overlooked? Does sitting alone with all these thoughts spinning round in your empty think tank, seem somehow worthwhile instead of worthless like it does every morning.

Poor little overlooked creature

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
No one gives a do about your congregation. Congratulations for commenting and letting me know my opinion has affected you! The fact you’ve used Mary Crosby as your point leads me to believe you also scam your following out of money to fund your lifestyle!
shut the door behind you dear, congregation 😂😂😂

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
No one gives a do about your congregation. Congratulations for commenting and letting me know my opinion has affected you! The fact you’ve used Mary Crosby as your point leads me to believe you also scam your following out of money to fund your lifestyle!
Errr leave Illyana alone fy

Aww bub. Do you want to be validated? Is that what the issue is? All you had to do was ask dear.

Your opinion as a dried up bitter axe wound is heard.

Do you feel better now? Do you feel less overlooked? Does sitting alone with all these thoughts spinning round in your empty think tank, seem somehow worthwhile instead of worthless like it does every morning.

Poor little overlooked creature
They came in to join the clique, it didn’t go to plan and they’re very upset. Can we offer them a Comment Cafe car sticker or something?

May 6, 2024
West midland
Do you need a hug? With a cactus? Maybe? Because the only one affected is you my darling! At the very top there's a button "leave group" feel free to tap the s out of that! if you need a step by step, then just let me know and I am happy to assist you 😜

I-Done-NUFFFFFIIN

May 20, 2024
A far off distance
Who’s this t with a hard on for Sweet?! I didn’t realise we were an aftercare clinic for walking abortions.

Can we claim carers allowance for raging prolapses with inferiority complexes? Could do with some money so I can gift Sweet when she gets in a box and slays the gimps 🥹
I’d rather your mum of kept the after birth than you with that comment! Just try crawl backwards and you might see the end of sweetbutsours arsehole. The fact you needed to make this comment proves my point alone.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Why does everyone seem to revert to the party line of ‘there’s been much worse said on the app’…
If that is the best reasoning you can come up with, then please just fing give up
I feel this but equally get irrationally enraged by people who say “it’s the worst thing I’ve EVER heard in this app”. Granted it is disgusting but there is far worse that’s been. Doesn’t mean these people can’t be held to account without it being a hate campaign or bullying.

Many people don’t know how to hold adult conversations and debate and exchange opinions anymore.