Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m just watching now on YouTube! I really like remi but i was disappointed to hear she had joined Gracie’s agency! I have tagged her in the video of Gracie being racist and saying she doesn’t want her child to do religion at school! I hope she sees it and rethinks joining the agency, there are other agencies out there that are a lot better!
Nothing like having a great self successful platform then selling yourself to a pyramid scheme agency ran by fing idiots. Off the top of my head i find it hard to name an agency not involved in supporting wronguns.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Angie is doing a live on Lisa Marie at 9pm. I've spoken to Lisa a few times on messager just hope your OK chat. When she went live she mod me. I never asked and haven't a bloody clue what to do 🥺 I've never bad mouth her as I felt empathy towards her. I guess I sit back and see what happens tonight. Please don't judge me for being a mod as I honestly don't know what I ment to be doing.
Will Angie not be sozzled by 9pm?

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I’m just watching now on YouTube! I really like remi but i was disappointed to hear she had joined Gracie’s agency! I have tagged her in the video of Gracie being racist and saying she doesn’t want her child to do religion at school! I hope she sees it and rethinks joining the agency, there are other agencies out there that are a lot better!
Ohhh this is disappointing to hear. Of all the agencies she could align with I’m not sure what Gracie’s does any credibility she may be building

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Angie is doing a live on Lisa Marie at 9pm. I've spoken to Lisa a few times on messager just hope your OK chat. When she went live she mod me. I never asked and haven't a bloody clue what to do 🥺 I've never bad mouth her as I felt empathy towards her. I guess I sit back and see what happens tonight. Please don't judge me for being a mod as I honestly don't know what I ment to be doing.
I think Lisa is a very hurt lady, i feel for her, if her story even without cockerpoo is true then it's sad.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I’d definitely say unmod yourself

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Delulu? Why is she getting involved in that 😒

Feb 29, 2024
Sorry if it's harsh but I personally wouldn't be getting so personally involved in this situation because it's SOOOO messy and serious. If you don't want to mod you can unmod yourself.
I know I'm just don't think with my head sometimes. A friend of mine said the other day that she's the only that can trauma dump on me and I guess she's right.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Wow I really hope she doesn’t become like them lot

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Wtaf! do off !
Poor woman got berated in Angies for losing 19 family/friends in a year..one being her Mum. Wouldn't wish that on anyone!
I have them on ignore but opened the comment when I saw Pat mentioned, Pat is lovely and she's been through enough.
We had a miscommunication but sorted it out.
Do not mention Pat again. (Aimed at the ignored idiot not you)

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Yes! Drama with Angie!
Excited I Like It GIF by LA Clippers