Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
⚠️Trigger warning me ranting about cockerpoo⚠️

Fml I can’t sleep! I stupidly watched angies live on YouTube and I feel so disturbed! The way they spoke about Lisa when she was 12 has knocked me sick! I really hope you are fing proud of yourself cockerpoo! You are fing evil! You have proved nothing apart from the fact that you are this conniving, sly, condescending t that clearly has something to hide to go to these lengths to try and keep yourself anonymous!
There was a million different ways you could have provided proof that the woman lisa was talking about isn’t you, but you chose to find her family members and talk about a woman’s childhood trauma and make out she’s a liar because the case was NFA! I hope you realise how fing sick that is!
I’m literally so fing angry I can barely get out what I want to say, because so many things are running through my head, but what I will say is that cockerpoo has done nothing to prove she is telling the truth and nothing to prove Lisa is lying, all she has done is clarify that she’s a bad person and needs looking in too!
Cockercunt I know you read here and I hope someone does find you and reports your behaviour to your workplace because you are fing abhorrent and shouldn’t be allowed around the general public! I hope your tiktok account gets banned too! I heard it doesn’t take much if multiple people report the account on the same day and for the same reasons!
I hope you log on to tiktok everyday from now on and get the hate you deserve you fing creature!
Where on YouTube can I find it please

Feb 29, 2024
Good morning luvs 🩵 Not slept yet because I’m a dick, stayed up messing with Discord and watching horrors 😆
My hubby was watching Question Time in bed. Each time a Tory spoke he was swearing his head of and calling them out 🤣 Told him this morning I'm not having this behaviour for the next 6 weeks 🤣🤣 I'm all for calling a Tory MP a wanker but not in my ear while falling asleep 🤣🤣

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I love that the first thing I read when i wake up is Judas terrorising everyone about being from Luton 🤣
Nick Offerman Smile GIF

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
⚠️Trigger warning me ranting about cockerpoo⚠️

Fml I can’t sleep! I stupidly watched angies live on YouTube and I feel so disturbed! The way they spoke about Lisa when she was 12 has knocked me sick! I really hope you are fing proud of yourself cockerpoo! You are fing evil! You have proved nothing apart from the fact that you are this conniving, sly, condescending t that clearly has something to hide to go to these lengths to try and keep yourself anonymous!
There was a million different ways you could have provided proof that the woman lisa was talking about isn’t you, but you chose to find her family members and talk about a woman’s childhood trauma and make out she’s a liar because the case was NFA! I hope you realise how fing sick that is!
I’m literally so fing angry I can barely get out what I want to say, because so many things are running through my head, but what I will say is that cockerpoo has done nothing to prove she is telling the truth and nothing to prove Lisa is lying, all she has done is clarify that she’s a bad person and needs looking in too!
Cockercunt I know you read here and I hope someone does find you and reports your behaviour to your workplace because you are fing abhorrent and shouldn’t be allowed around the general public! I hope your tiktok account gets banned too! I heard it doesn’t take much if multiple people report the account on the same day and for the same reasons!
I hope you log on to tiktok everyday from now on and get the hate you deserve you fing creature!
I’m going to steal some of your words for a TT if that’s ok? You’ve put it more eloquently than I ever could. I’m still so mad