Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Angies sticking up for Mamakaz because she's afraid of her own mods outting her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Animated Text Handwriting GIF

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Right cockacunt I’m ready to address you now!
how fing dare you! That live was not only an attack on Lisa Marie who regardless of what people do or do not believe to be true with her story IS very unwell, it was an attack on every single person who has fell victim to csa/sa! The victim shaming of “this photo was taken a year after this was meant to of happened, who does that?” Was sick!!
I couldn’t care less if it’s a lie, I would never sit and think it my place to even question someone else’s trauma because unless you was in the fing room you can’t say s!
One thing that has become clear in this is just how well you fit in with the clique… especially after this last week

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
⚠️Trigger warning me ranting about cockerpoo⚠️

Fml I can’t sleep! I stupidly watched angies live on YouTube and I feel so disturbed! The way they spoke about Lisa when she was 12 has knocked me sick! I really hope you are fing proud of yourself cockerpoo! You are fing evil! You have proved nothing apart from the fact that you are this conniving, sly, condescending t that clearly has something to hide to go to these lengths to try and keep yourself anonymous!
There was a million different ways you could have provided proof that the woman lisa was talking about isn’t you, but you chose to find her family members and talk about a woman’s childhood trauma and make out she’s a liar because the case was NFA! I hope you realise how fing sick that is!
I’m literally so fing angry I can barely get out what I want to say, because so many things are running through my head, but what I will say is that cockerpoo has done nothing to prove she is telling the truth and nothing to prove Lisa is lying, all she has done is clarify that she’s a bad person and needs looking in too!
Cockercunt I know you read here and I hope someone does find you and reports your behaviour to your workplace because you are fing abhorrent and shouldn’t be allowed around the general public! I hope your tiktok account gets banned too! I heard it doesn’t take much if multiple people report the account on the same day and for the same reasons!
I hope you log on to tiktok everyday from now on and get the hate you deserve you fing creature!
Holy shot I missed so much yesterday. I can’t believe she’s still going at Lisa what the do?! If you see a recording let me know

I bet Miss Red has contacted Angie to convince her Kaz has always been an amazing friend to her, her mental health is in the gutter, she’s not in a good way. Also Angie does always do this anyways. Always defending the opposite to everyone else. Wish Angie would crawl into some hole with some wine, and stay there