Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 24, 2024
West Yorkshire
I’m fine I just couldn’t sit back and let them say that even if they are saying it’s a joke! It’s not funny and chippy can deny it but I know he knows that account from angies lives! I hope you are ok thought i had to post it here because I knew they would come here! Sorry if it upsets you x
I have seen that account maybe 5 months ago but knew nothing about its comments

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
How does one work at comment cafe? Does he mean like admin? It's funny how people have only started coming for me when I start to post a little content on my page.. I obviously rubbed them up the wrong way 🤣🤣🤣
I dunno if the fact I pretend I have moderator perks in here helps but he has been saying for months we've got 3 Welsh leaders and i definitely play up to that in here 😂 I'm not sure if it's a case of it's a popular username and they've mixed you up. But I did have to tell him we don't actually work here or control the thread we just use it 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵 @Miss Baguette 🥖
I was shook that chippy would even joke about this I’m 100% sure he’s saw the vile stuff king kesh said in angies live! I tried to back you up but I had to come out they all came for me and now my anxiety is through the roof I feel abit sick! I’m sorry if this triggers either of you! I couldnt just let them do that! I’m seriously triggered right now 😭😭😭😭
View attachment trim.A8D8CCB5-84EA-4F6B-ADB1-BEE563A05547.MOV
View attachment trim.6865D74A-32DF-41FB-A112-0467895D7AB6.MOV
Thank you so much for speaking on my behalf so fiercely, I’m really emotional right and I don’t have the proper words to express my gratitude. I’m so sorry you were so unfairly attacked, you didn’t deserve that and I really hope you’re ok luv 💔

Mar 2, 2024
The pineapple swinger is in pearls
Chester thinks he's untouchable because he has the backing of lesbian Luke and co
No one’s untouchable on the app. Chester is a waste of a human. He’s a pointless little t who needs to do off and stay gone.
It’s fascinating to me to watch who lays with which side. It’s made me question a lot of people who I once associated with.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I dunno if the fact I pretend I have moderator perks in here helps but he has been saying for months we've got 3 Welsh leaders and i definitely play up to that in here 😂 I'm not sure if it's a case of it's a popular username and they've mixed you up. But I did have to tell him we don't actually work here or control the thread we just use it 😭
That sausage idiot is always in someone's box spreading misinformation. He needs a fing hobby.
I dont want to dox myself so I just hope people he messages use their common sense 😭😭 I know I joke about but do me 🤷‍♀️

Mar 2, 2024
That sausage idiot is always in someone's box spreading misinformation. He needs a fing hobby.
I dont want to dox myself so I just hope people he messages use their common sense 😭😭 I know I joke about but do me 🤷‍♀️
I always get him confused with Alex. Could be because they both sound like they have a cock rammed down their throats

May 24, 2024
West Yorkshire
@chippymcchips

I know I shouldn’t let a joke trigger me but being a survivor and being accused of someone who threatens a, I can’t think straight right now. Here is my receipt to show I am not him.

IMG_5134.jpeg
I honestly had no idea about his dirty past comments if I had I would never of said the joke. As I said I apologised and tried to message you but you don't follow me so it didn't send.i never believed for one minute you were him as it was just a flipping joke. Hope your OK

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m fine I just couldn’t sit back and let them say that even if they are saying it’s a joke! It’s not funny and chippy can deny it but I know he knows that account from angies lives! I hope you are ok thought i had to post it here because I knew they would come here! Sorry if it upsets you x
You’ve nothing to apologise for luv, at all. I would’ve been sick with anxiety wondering what was said and so I’m glad I’ve seen it, if that makes sense. Anyone who’s been around Angie, knows exactly what that account is like and his joke is Brigham worthy and not funny.

I’ve never had a bad word to say about Chippy, I just thought he was unfunny Uncle vibes but that “joke” and the way he spoke to you was vile and I hope out of character for him.

Thank you again luv 🥹

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I honestly had no idea about his dirty past comments if I had I would never of said the joke. As I said I apologised and tried to message you but you don't follow me so it didn't send.i never believed for one minute you were him as it was just a flipping joke. Hope your OK
As painfully unfunny as your other jokes.