Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I honestly had no idea about his dirty past comments if I had I would never of said the joke. As I said I apologised and tried to message you but you don't follow me so it didn't send.i never believed for one minute you were him as it was just a flipping joke. Hope your OK
A flippant joke on a live in front of loads of people can be very damaging. Maybe use your head the next time.

Mar 2, 2024
@chippymcchips

I know I shouldn’t let a joke trigger me but being a survivor and being accused of someone who threatens a, I can’t think straight right now. Here is my receipt to show I am not him.

IMG_5134.jpeg

Babe, I’m sorry you’ve been hurt by this I really am. If you want a chat I’m always about and happy to listen. When I was accused by that drip Alex, I threw up. The s that went through my head. Felt like I was on fire. Like I was back in a place I’ve long since suppressed.
I just want you to know that no one would ever believe a lady like you would be behind such an account, no one. Neither you or @Miss Baguette 🥖 conduct yourself in a way you would even be considered.
I know you suffer with the same coping mechanism I do. I can imagine your thoughts and I truly feel the pain.
I’m here if you need me 🤎🤎🤎

@Miss Baguette 🥖 you little s. You too 😘😘😘

May 24, 2024
West Yorkshire
You’ve nothing to apologise for luv, at all. I would’ve been sick with anxiety wondering what was said and so I’m glad I’ve seen it, if that makes sense. Anyone who’s been around Angie, knows exactly what that account is like and his joke is Brigham worthy and not funny.

I’ve never had a bad word to say about Chippy, I just thought he was unfunny Uncle vibes but that “joke” and the way he spoke to you was vile and I hope out of character for him.

Thank you again luv 🥹
It's not my character no.and I've no idea who grimsby gobbler is or wat gender they are until now .

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I always get him confused with Alex. Could be because they both sound like they have a cock rammed down their throats
Each others cocks or just randoms 👀
Animated GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
That sausage idiot is always in someone's box spreading misinformation. He needs a fing hobby.
I dont want to dox myself so I just hope people he messages use their common sense 😭😭 I know I joke about but do me 🤷‍♀️
Nah don't dox yourself 😭 I'd never suggest anyone does that. I didn't think the same thing hence why I didn't accuse like I usually do when I get a feeling 😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I dunno if he's delusive kesh though but it's just weird there's 2 people saying similar stuff about you in the space of what 12 hours 🤷‍♀️
Well Sausage is always sniffing around Angie and so is kesh so maybe they talk, or maybe sausage messaged kesh today after I commented about kesh and told him I was some weirdo because he's convinced himself he's right again 🥴🥴

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I honestly had no idea about his dirty past comments if I had I would never of said the joke. As I said I apologised and tried to message you but you don't follow me so it didn't send.i never believed for one minute you were him as it was just a flipping joke. Hope your OK
Apologise on the app, there's were you made the "flipping joke" Oh, and back off Mrs. D you fing baw bag.