Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
hope her tit gets stuck and rips her nipple off, the dirty t

Schitts Creek Pain GIF by CBC

Mar 2, 2024
Thank you love. Iโ€™m ok I just feel a bit like, itโ€™s really insensitive thing to say, because King Kesh is hateful yet irrelevant glob of dried spunk. And I just wish people on platforms would talk about important things like the fact Lisa is very vulnerable and itโ€™s being antagonised, and Sophie is in the most awful situation and Angie is mocking her and I just want Angie to do off tiktok and go scissor Lynz in unwashed ecstasy for the rest of her pointless life. And I also wish I never debunked those messages, because the purpose of it is now misused to allow more ammo towards Lisa and I feel like a scunt tbh
Don't ever feel sty because you did what you thought was right , you had a purpose in doing that and it was so the wrong person who works in the NHS wasn't doxxed , you felt you had a moral duty to do what you did , not to help the likes of cockercunt , I hated sitting and watching knowing that Lisa was in a vulnerable position and all of those with platforms didn't give two ss about what her , or her children may have been going through , they were prepared to use her as a pawn for drama. It's weird how Angies done a full 180 with things now she's back with the EDL though.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Shall we all start unfounded rumours about people ????
Iโ€™m bored who shall we start with !! You know just for a laugh
โ€ขDelulu wears adult nappies, not bc she needs to but bc she sells the used ones to the highest bidder (which is always CockSoShitty)
โ€ขBrigham has mushrooms growing under his armpits - when they grow big enough he cuts them off, adds them to a stir fry and serves it to his EDL pals.
โ€ขCockOfShite owns the largest poo that was ever pooped, contrary to what most might think it didn't come from a whale or any other large being but it actually came from Cockershitter's own mouth.
โ€ขRed doesn't colour her hair with red hair dye, she uses the sweet and sour sauce from her last Chinese takeaway.
โ€ขPearl came from humble beginnings...no, wait...she still needs to be humbled (sorry, the writing on my hand is a bit smudged.)
โ€ขKelly was abducted by aliens and the aliens are the reason the doctor couldn't find Kelly's gallbladder, everyone knows aliens love the taste of gallbladder...its totally not bc Kelly was lying. Also one of the aliens was Delulu's cousin.

Disclaimer: These are all rumours, rumours are my favourite!

May 24, 2024
West Yorkshire
You apologised then said it was mt didn't learn did you, now you've seen the comments they make how would you feel if i accused you off being the account? You know all about the account you're not stupid its the same account thats wished grape on many people (including alex) and its been discussed on lives before. Dont play dumb now. I'm already over myself but the people you aimed your twisted 'joke' at and your 'threats'to grimbsy how do you think they might feel?
As I said it was a joke but when I say I didn't know about thier past vile comments I didn't know .I own my s which is why I made an account so I could address Mrs doubfire and let her know I apologise. In the case of grimsby..I've no idea wether thier 20 or 60 or man or woman ,it's a screenshot I'm viewing and when I'm pissed off I'll go at that screenshot, now I'm told it's a woman..I'll not do that.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
As I said it was a joke but when I say I didn't know about thier past vile comments I didn't know .I own my s which is why I made an account so I could address Mrs doubfire and let her know I apologise. In the case of grimsby..I've no idea wether thier 20 or 60 or man or woman ,it's a screenshot I'm viewing and when I'm pissed off I'll go at that screenshot, now I'm told it's a woman..I'll not do that.
So if you said it on a public platform you should apologise in the same way! Do you know how detrimental those accusations could be? Both Miss Baguette and Mrs Doubtfire have quite successful platforms where they air their views !
Grimsby is a standalone queen ! You would hate it if accusations started flying about with regards to your friends ! You and Millsy owe them a public apology!